🖤bossman {Sheriff fluff}🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{This was requested by VSDumbAF}{Content warning: slightly suggestive content and a very flirty sheriff}

{This was requested by VSDumbAF}
{Content warning: slightly suggestive content and a very flirty sheriff}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being the sheriff's personal bodyguard had it's ups and downs. On one had, you were paid quite well and your co-workers were cool people. On the other hand, your boss wa s constantly hitting on you. During missions, on your regular watch duty hell, even during your breaks.
Secretly though, as much as he annoyed you, you were starting to fall for the himbo. His comments did boost your self-esteem subconsciously, and you couldn't help but secretly smile at his remarks, even if they were irritating to get through constantly.

You'd think he probably flirts with everyone right? Well he doesen't actually. You specifically had caught his eye, not only because of your skills as a fighter, but because of your fiesty persona and how adorable you were whenever he got you all flustered. It not only amused the Sheriff, but he thought you were the cutest thing, especially when you were covered in blood or trying to be intimidating.

~

You coked your gun and finished off a grunt that had tried to get in the base. The fucker was persistent but evidently fell when coming across you. Typical, you had to clean up the mess these idiots couldn't handle.

The leader of said idiots, your beloved himbo came up behind you, smirking at your handwork. "Yknow it's a treat to see you on the job sugar." He placed a hand on your waits and pulled you over to him and looked up and down your body. You rolled your eyes and pulled away from him, just wanting to finish the deal already. "Save it ditch, I'm working." You snapped at him, causing him to chuckle. He could make out the joking undertones of your voice.

As you began to walk back into his work office, the Sheriff took a hold of your hand and looked at you. "Listen sugar, I know I've been a pain to ya." He scratched the back of his neck. "But I really do like ya. A lot too."
Blood rushed to your cheeks and you smirked lightly. "Well bossman." You gave him a quick peck in the cheek. "I like you too."

This didn't stop him from hitting on you obviously, but you could live with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~