🌹tricky x reader🌹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{This was requested by tenexs }~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{This was requested by tenexs }
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-probably the most cheerful person you'll ever meet. He just doesn't have a care in the world, it's pretty refreshing.

-he might get really nervous around you. His mind is usually going 100mph so he overthinks easily.

-he'll stutter with his words around you and he might be kind of confused. He's feeling a lot of things at the same time and he doesn't know how to deal with it right away.

-if something brings you special happiness, he'll try to imitate or recreate it.

-his stop sign is his most valuable item so he'll probably full on introduce you to it.

-he'll introduce you to all of his weapons and his boombox with a lot of enthusiasm, you can almost see his eyes sparkle.

-Tricky has the power to just instantly make people feel better. His aura is often so uplifting, it rubs onto you too.

-I don't think it's physically possible for this little dude to be depressing.

-from time to time, you guys just start blasting the chicken dance remix and dance for hours.

-if you're okay with it, he'll take you to one of his concerts and you can vibe with the crowd as he plays his music. Though, if you don't like social situations he'll be okay with that too.

-if you tell that someone hurt you or if he sees someone hurting you, he'll just straight up go beat them to death then and there.

-LOVE HURT??!? CLOWN MAD!!

-once you've hugged him like a teddy bear, he'll constantly be hopping onto your arms and hugging your stomach.

-he doesn't even mind if you squeeze him out of stress or fear, anything goes if it'll make you feel more calm!

-if you guys and going on public, he'll open his arms looking up at you and ask "CARRY?"

-he'll hang in your grip while going "^-^" as you walk around.

-if Tricky's getting a bit too exited about something like brutally destroying everything in his path, you can instantly turn him back into his usual self by just tapping him.

❤️BONUS IMAGINE❤️

Tricky had transformed into his demonic form and Hank was starting to lose hope. Still, he wouldn't let the creature defeat him, not a chance. He was ready to bounce when suddenly-
"Trickster! C'mere I got us hotdogs!"
It was as if the clown's bloodlust suddenly had been completely turned off, and he cheerily turned into his normal form, skipping over to you as the two of you walked away. Hank watched you happy go on as if nothing had happened, confused out of his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~