🖤one and only {Yandere!Deimos}🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{This was requested by everlasting_dreamer_}{Content warning: kidnapping and general yandere stuff}{Deimos is a bit hard to write as a yandere but I did my best regardless!}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{This was requested by everlasting_dreamer_}
{Content warning: kidnapping and general yandere stuff}
{Deimos is a bit hard to write as a yandere but I did my best regardless!}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your vision was blurry as you began to slip into consciousness, the darkness began to fade away and your mind was clearing. You moved your hands, hearing a small jingle sound as you did. Huh? Were you.. chained up to something? Looking down at your hands, you noticed a chain connected to metallic wrist bands was in fact on you. But how? You looked around as much as you could, the room was quite dark.

It seemed like a basement of some sort. A metallic scent was in the air mixed up with dust. You didn't want to know what caused it, though you had a hunch. You wished from the bottom of your heart to be wrong about it.
The surface you were sitting on was soft, a mattress maybe. You couldn't have been held hostage then, the agents wouldn't tie people to bed posts despite maybe their partners back at home.

You heard a door open somewhere in front of you as light filled the room. You looked in the middle of the room to find.. Deimos? He smirked upon seeing you were awake and began to walk over to you. "Mornin' hot stuff. Sleep well?" Now you were beyond confused. Had your boyfriend kidnapped you? Why the hell would he do that?
"Dei, what's going on?" You asked, worry filling your tired mind.
The smoking bastard sat down next to you and moved closer. "Well ya see, I kinda realized somethin" You tried to move away from him, but he kept you in place and lifted your chin up, forcing you to look right at him.

"With all those bloodthirsty fuckers out there, I just can't risk my one and only being taken from me now, can I?"
Your eyes widened as he kept the same smirk on his face. This wasn't the same man that made corny jokes and constantly needed cuddles, it just couldn't have been. Terror took over you as he cupped your cheek and pushed his lips against yours.

You would be protected by your soulmate and you didn't have a say in the matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~