🖤savior {Tricky+Yandere!Hank}🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{This was requested by leiwoomynati}
{Content warning: mentions of gore and general yandere stuff}
{This is a mixture of fluff and angst}
{My apologies for taking so long to update, I've been in agonizing pain the whole day}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The park seemed almost hollowly quiet. No grunts, no fighting and most importantly, no red goggles watching your every move. With a silent sigh of relief, you sat down on the bench next to an empty hot dog stand. The place was fairly secluded, behind some buildings and a few withered trees were growing here and there. It was the best place to meet up with your clown friend without Hank's deadly gaze.

A familiar stop sign came into your view as the ground was cracked and Tricky popped out from underground. A faint smile grew on your face as he greeted you, cheerfully waving and sitting next to you.

The paranoia of your one-sided forced relationship had left your mind as the two of you just sat there, chatting. Tricky was one of the only people you could actually spend time with. Hank didn't let you go anywhere near Deimos or Sanford and he'd shoot anyone who he considered a threat. He never saw you with Tricky though, he would always disappear before hell could break loose.

The clown noticed something was bothering you. The way you glanced around you from time to time, the fear behind your smile was amiss. He was a zombified clown, sure, but when it came to reading people, he was one of the best.

Noticing the sky darker, terror rose within you. Hank must've already started looking for you. Quickly excusing yourself, you got up and started to rush to your house, hoping that Hank would still be inside. Unknown to you, a worried clown had slid underground and followed you.

Your worst fear came true as the man himself was waiting for you outside your house. You froze as the piercing red goggles looked through your soul. To the outside eye, he would've almost looked normal, relaxed even. You knew better. You were horrified of him, constantly worried for the safety of anyone around you, always secluded. It was the way he wanted it, wanted you, all alone only his.

Seeing you so afraid of Hank, shaking, was the last straw for Tricky. He didn't know what had happened but he knew that you were in danger and needed to be pulled out.

"HAAAAANK"

Both of you whipped around and saw the enraged clown jump from underground and dash at your twisted boyfriend. You backed off from the two as they were at each other's throats, trying to look for anything useful, anything to stop this madness with.

Tricky was trashing the larger man around, trying to rip him to shreds as Hank tried to overpower him, persistently fighting back. Both of them were fighting for your sake, one to save you and the other to keep you.

Suddenly, Hank's world went dark as pain overtook his mind and he passed out. His limb body fell over, revealing you with a peace of plank. You had knocked him out, but he probably wasn't dead. At least you hoped so, as horrible as this man was, you didn't wish death upon him. A life locked up where he couldn't hurt anyone else felt more fitting.

Instantly calming down by the sight of you, Tricky jumped into your arms and hugged you tightly. "CLOWN WILL PROTECT. PROMISES."
A single tear ran down your cheek as you squeezed him, you hadn't felt safe in so long. The feeling of relief washed over you as you stood there, just hugging. It was more pleasant than you remembered.

Who would've known that the murderous clown would be your savior?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~