🌹Jealousy🌹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday, I've been pretty busy T^T}{These headcanons are bit short per guy because at this point there's so many of them x_x}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday, I've been pretty busy T^T}
{These headcanons are bit short per guy because at this point there's so many of them x_x}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hank

-if it's someone on the team, he makes them work extra and tries to separate them from missions with you.

-he doesn't get jealous of randos though, at least much.

-If someone won't leave you alone, he'll scare them off.

-he doesn't feel jealousy too often though, he knows that they're not worth it.

-If he's in a REALLY bad mood, he'll firmly tell them to "Fuck off." and hug you afterwards.

-yeah, the hug will be tight and you won't be released for a while.

-usually he just towers over you and stares them down until they leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deimos

-he'll call them things like hoe and bitchass fucker.

-"you fuckin lay your hands off my shawty-"

-be prepared for a lot of cuddling at home.

-he'll literally cling onto you.

-Deimos is secretly a bit insecure so he'll be quick to throw hands at anyone for you.

-he's one of the more protective ones out of the guys, it's not out of distrust, he just wants to make himself clear to everyone.

-for the following days, he's gonna show you off a ton to make his point come across.

-he has no shame in being publicly cheesy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanford

-he won't admit he's being jealous at first.

-Sanford sees it as petty but he just can't help it, he gets jealous really easily.

-he'll wrap his arm around you and hold you close whenever they're around.

-like Deimos, Sanford gets pretty clingy physically whenever he's jealous/insecure.

-if you're at home, he might just randomly hug you from behind.

-if you ask him if he's jealous, he'll deny it for five minutes before ultimately breaking down pretty fast.

-"No, I'm not." . . . "Fine I just-" and then he tells you his feelings in great detail.

-communication is sexy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tricky

-he doesn't get jealous but he gets protective if you're in danger.

-pretty much no one has the balls to try and get flirty with you because they're afraid of Tricky.

-if anyone tries to even scratch you though, he'll go nuts.

-He'll turn into his demon form without a second thought.

-"CLOWN MAD! CLOWN MAD! CLOWN PROTECT!"

-he'll immediately stop attacking if you ask him to though.

-after that, he turns into his normal form and latches onto you like a koala for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Auditor

-he'll get straight to the point with them.

-"If you keep making googly eyes at my angel I will gouge your eyes out."

-he might even keep them as a test subject if they don't leave you alone.

-tests as in testing torture devices.

-if it's a friend, he'll keep a close eye on them and try to intimidate them.

-he doesn't get too jealous easily but he does get really protective.

-if someone flirts with you, he'll see it as disrespectful towards you and he'll punish them.

-you deserve only the best!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2BDamned

-he'll insult the hell out of them.

-he doesn't think that they deserve you and he'll be pretty rude to them.

-that also means being extra affectionate around you partly just to spite them.

-yeah, he gets petty sometimes.

-he's just so proud to date you, he doesn't see your time as being worth someone so low.

-if it's one of your friends, you'll probably need to force him to apologize.

-even after he does, he'll shoot smug glances at them whenever you're giving him more attention.

-he gets jealous very rarely though, it's just not worth his attention most of the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phobos

-he's gonna straight up growl at them.

-definitely the most protective out of all of the guys.

-he's a bit of a yandere so if they really piss him off, he'll straight up try to kill them.

-if he comes to that conclusion, you're the only one who can stop him.

-if not, he'll be trying to scare them constantly.

-hickeys and more hickeys.

-"It's just marking you, to show them you're all mine~.."

-no one else is good enough for the emperor god's beloved.

-he'll constantly get touchy with you whenever they're in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~