🌹ideal dates🌹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hank

-He's a pretty big introvert so you guys don't really go to parks or restaurants. You'd rather chill at home.

-video games and Netflix all the way!

-you guys usually play fighting games, Hank usually beats your ass though.

-your favorite movies are the classic Child's Plays and their sequels.

-sometimes you just lie your head on his lap and watch him play.

-the gaming and movies leads to cuddling and sometimes the cuddling leads to agressive cuddling.

-if not, you'll fall asleep on him. He doesn't mind though, he can use you as a plushie and finally get a good sleep.

-don't expect to be let go unless you tell him you're gonna make breakfast. He'll let out a half asleep "fine.." and let you off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deimos

-He usually takes you to karaoke.

-he'll sing you a cheesy love song while you sit there, blushing madly.

-at least one of the songs has to be Replay by Iyaz. You can't change my mind. (He'll change the pronouns if needed)

-then he'll invite you to the stage and you guys sing a couple song. Wether or not you can sing well, y'all would have the time of your lives.

-afterwards, he'll go buy ice creams.

-if you ask for a bite of his ice cream, he'll pull you in for a makeout session.

-similarly, if he notices ice cream on your face, he'll lick or kiss it off.

-often carries you home bridal style and you usually can't convince him not to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanford

-he's not the biggest fan of social interactions so you two will go on dates at night.

-watching the stars in an empty park.

-since no one is watching, he might get a bit handsy.

-a lot of laughing and goofing around on an empty field.

-Sanford is usually the serious one so he has a chance to just have fun with you and let loose.

-cuddles on top of flower fields under the moon.

-you'll probably end up falling asleep still in his arms.

-either he falls asleep as well, or carries you home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tricky

-hot dogs at the park!

-he's really energetic so he's ready to do pretty much anything with a smile on his face.

-if you can't get in a club or something (in case you wanted to) he'll threaten to stab the bouncer with his stop sign.

-you carry him around the entire time.

-you guys will visit a bakery and buy some cookies.

-"COO-KIE"

-lots and lots of hugs!

-sometimes he'll guide you to an empty space where you can jam out to his music and just have a good time in general.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2BDamned

-like Hank, he doesn't care much for spending time outdoors.

-he'd rather just have a good time with you in private.

-you guys will probably hate watch a ton of bad Hollywood movies and make fun of them the whole way through.

-the evening will consist of climbing up to the roof of your house and watching the sun set.

-afterwards you'll make a remark about how cheesy you two are being.

-it's a lovely time though, both of you can admit that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Auditor

-he'll teach you target practice within the training area of his facility.

-eventually, he'll give you permission to shoot a few grunts from a good sniping spot.

-just some light self defense training in general.

-he might even spar with you for a bit.

-not too seriously though, he doesn't want to hurt you. It's more just playfully tackling each other.

-if someone interrupts him when you're having a good time with each other, they're just getting shot right away.

-he won't drown you in cuddles but he will drown anyone that wrongs you.

-sometimes during dates, you'll watch him drown those people

-if you can consume souls, he'll give 'em to you afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~