Chapter 5

Winter ended up sitting on a broken chair, she would rather have back pain from that than sit on Karina's lap, it will only cause fake rumours, though Winter knew at this point everyone has already been gossiping about them

Soon as the bell rang, Winter quickly stood up to stretched her stiffened body.

While Winter looks like she's going to eat the whole class because of her dark aura Karina on the otherhand looked so cheerful that the smile on her face didn't fade, Winter wonders if she knew what's happening or she simply just doesn't give a fuck about the rumours circling around her

"So, I'll stay over at your place tonight, okay? I'm just going to get my things, see u later babe~" Karina waved her hand cutely, as she excitedly exits the room first

"I'm coming with her, see u later girls." Giselle winked at the two

"Did you hear that? Karina called that girl 'babe'," Someone from the same class as hers whispered, actually they're not even whispering. They're making sure Winter will see their glares at her and hear the hurtful words they stab to her back

"I didn't know Karina go both ways,"

"Well, Karina almost call everyone 'babe' what is the big deal?"

"I think Winter is her next target, she would never hit it off with a girl at that. She had two ex boyfriends and never dated a girl."

"Yeah, I heard Karina loves to play with girls and when the girl falls for her, she dumps them."

"There's just no way Karina will date a girl... and with that face? I doubt it, Karina sure have good taste. Have you seen her ex?"

Winter clenched her fist, 'As if I'll fall inlove with that trash personality,' She thought

Ningning grabbed her shaking fist as she showed a warming smile.

"Don't listen to them,"

"I'm not," Winter hissed, fixing her eye glasses on their way out of the room

The sun has set. They are currently on their way back home, and by this time Winter's mom must be done cooking.

She really need to discuss things with Giselle and Karina. They need to stop following her.

....

"I'm home!" Winter exhaled an exhausted deep breaths. Right after Ningning and her seperated she ran her way home.

Winter took her uniform off, throwing her bag on the sofa and putting her eyeglasses on its container.

She was about to come upstairs to take a shower when she saw a familiar back at the kitchen

Winter bit her lower lip to stop herself from yelling, as much as possible she wants to talk calmly with Karina and Giselle. She needs to make it clear that she doesn't wanna be friends with them.

Winter slowly approach the girl, she noticed her mom cooking while Karina's cutting the vegetables.

"Am I doing this right, Ms. Kim?" Karina wrinkled her nose, so focus on cutting the brocolli she didn't noticed Winter's already beside her

She had her hair tied up and she's still wearing uniform, nevertheless she still looks so fresh.

"What are you on?" Winter questioned

"Oh, you're back. Great." Karina greeted her with a smile, not taking her eyes off the brocolli

"I'm just helping your mother, she looks tired from work." Karina smiled sweetly

"You should leave, no matter what you do I'm not going to be friends with you," Winter cold-heartedly stated

Karina accidentally cuts her finger at this point, the blood seeps out quickly as she started panicking. Karina hates seeing blood, memories from the past started flashing through her mind that she's slowly going crazy.

Not until Winter gripped her wrist, and sucked through her open wound. Without thinking, without even deciding to do it, without asking.

Karina's mouth parted, she was astounded. She even thought she's hallucinating when she saw the worried look on Winter's face.

It made her heart beat rapidly somehow, but then Winter let go and went to the kitchen to get some first aid kit and spit the blood she sucked out off Karina's wound.

Ms. Kim greeted Winter with a smile which Winter greeted with a kiss on her cheek while she's cooking.

Winter went back on a zoning Karina. Looking into space not noticing her presence.

Winter aggressively took her by the hand, forcing to look at where she cut herself. She wouldn't admit it but it's somehow her fault that Karina accidentally cuts herself, Karina seemed distracted by what she had said.

They were surrounded by the defeaning long silence. Not uttering a single word to each other.

Winter made sure to clean her wound first before applying a bandaid.

"Dummy," Winter mumbled making Karina even more embarassed for the first time

She let both of her hands go just as fast and went upstairs to get a hot shower. Not hearing the word 'thanks' come out of Karina's mouth.

....

Soon as Winter finished she already knew someone's waiting for her on her bed, and she's not wrong.

Karina was there distracting herself by looking at her picture frames. Winter heard her bedroom door open while she's inside the bathroom so she's not really surprised, she even made sure to not forget to bring her clothes inside just in case this happens again. And she wasn't wrong.

Winter is perplexed with herself too. She was arguing with herself whether to lock the bedroom door or not because she had the feeling Karina will barge inside, in the end she didn't bother to lock it.

"Thanks about this," Karina forced a smile, showing the bandaid on her index finger where she cuts herself earlier.

Winter only nodded her head, she started drying her hair not minding the pair of eyes staring at her.

Karina sat there without saying anything, she suddenly felt ashamed. She looks desperate to get Winter to trust her. She haven't even started making her moves yet and she's already giving up.

"Maybe, I should really stop. I respect your decision if you don't wanna be friends with me," Karina sadly spoke

Winter sighed, "Take a shower, and come down. We'll wait for you. We'll discuss about that matter later," and she left.

Karina started taking off her uniform and skirt. Revealing her perfectly curved body by the thin fabrics of her shirt under the uniform she wore earlier.

Karina gasped when the door swung open revealing Winter for the second time... they both stared at each other with widened eyes.

Winter cleared her throat, "U-uh y-you can borrow some of my c-clothes there, since I figured you might not have something new to change your dirty ones," Winter motioned and pointed at the cabinet behind Karina

"How thoughtful, babe~" Karina flashed a smile

Winter avoided her gaze feeling her cheeks heating for some reason. Before Karina can even notice it and tease her, she left.

Karina opened her cabinet and a big white hoodie caught her interest. The design is somehow... vulgar, and yet it made her cheeks flush red.

Karina took it and went inside the bathroom with a huge smile plastered on her face.