Chapter 12

Melina's pov-

I awoke in what looked to be a basement, my head was throbbing, I looked down and noticed I was tied to a chair. I only had shorts and what used to be a white tank top on, my shirt was now colored red from the blood dripping from my head.

I remember being on a run with Max, I ran ahead like I always do when something jumped out and hit me over the head and then everything went black.

I tried to focus on my hearing but I couldn't. the throbbing in my head was getting worse, something didn't feel right. I shouldn't feel this much pain, my entire body hurts, I could feel the pain in my ribs, the cut on my stomach, everything, I could feel all of my injuries. I'm usually numb to most pain which is why I find this concerning.

The basement was dirty and damp, it smelled reeked of blood and death, I looked to the side and saw a large metal door. I jumped slightly when it abruptly scraped open, a tall man with salt and pepper hair stepped through. He had dark eyes, he made me feel uneasy, he reminded me of Adam.

" How're you feeling, pet? '' he asked, his voice was rough and he had a thick russian accent.

" Who the fuck are you?" I growled at him.

" My name is Alexi Petrov." he replied with a smirk on his face.

Oh fuck, he's the leader of the russian mafia, he probably found out I'm a Storm and is going to use me to blackmail my brothers.

" What do you want with me?" I snarled.

" Чтобы вырвать тебе симпатичную маленькую глотку." - " To rip your pretty little throat out." he said in a taunting voice with a sadistic smirk on his face.

" I don't know what you're saying." I replied in an annoyed voice.

I decided to pretend to not know russian, it's easier to find out their plans if they're willing to talk in front of me thinking I don't understand what they're saying.

" I'm going to use you as leverage my pet, I'm going to lure your brothers out and kill them. And the best part is, you're going to watch me kill every single one of them." he said, letting out a chuckle.

I laughed darkly, " Bitch please, they'll murder you before you can even get a word out."

He stormed towards me and started punching me in the face, he then took out a knife and started slicing my arm.

" Я собираюсь порезать тебя на крошечные кусочки, но не раньше, чем получу немного повеселиться, мой питомец." - " I'm going to cut you up into tiny little pieces, but not before I get to have some fun my pet." he said with a sickening smile on his face.

I couldn't help but feel a little uneasy, memories of James and Adam started flooding my mind, all of the times they held me down and assaulted me. I was just a child, I couldn't fight back, all I could do was scream.

I didn't let him see my uneasiness, I kept an emotionless face, and kept my tone icy cold.

" Fuck you."

He took the knife and jammed it in my thigh, " У тебя есть рот, интересно, что еще он может сделать?" - " You've got quite the mouth on you, I wonder what else it can do?" he said leaning in close to me and tracing his thumb over my bottom lip. Once he was close enough I head butted him, he staggered backwards not expecting me to fight back.

" You're going to pay for that pet." he said, making his way towards me.

He cut the restraints off of my arms and legs and picked me up by my throat, he pinned me against the wall, his hands started roaming over my body.