Chapter 21

Melina's pov-

Theo has his arms wrapped tightly around me, I usually love cuddling with Theo but to be honest, I wouldn't mind a little space right now. But I know Theo is upset right now and being close to me is most likely bringing him a sense of comfort, the last thing I want to do is give him an anxiety attack.

" Melina, where are you?!" I heard Naomi screech as she trampled down the hallway.

" Is that fucking Naomi?!" Theo said as he sat up, still holding me in his arms.

The door flew open and a very pissed off looking Naomi was now making her way inside Theo's room.

" My son didn't rape you, you little whore!" She shouted at me.

" Get the fuck out of here." I said in a calm tone, which pissed her off more, she picked up a glass that was sitting on a table near the door and threw it at me. The glass hit the wall, I felt as a shard of glass lodged itself in my face, right under my eye.

" It's not my fault your son likes to drug and molest girls." I said in a cold tone.

" YOU ASKED FOR IT, YOU LITTLE SLUT!" she screamed at me.

" I'm going to fucking kill you." I said as I pulled out of Theo's arms and bolted towards Naomi.

I jumped on her and tackled her to the ground, I started punching her over and over and over again. I was letting out all of my pain and frustration with every hit, I couldn't stop, I'm just so fucking angry, how dare she blame this on me?!

" Melina, you need to stop before you kill her." I heard a voice say, I ignored it.

I could feel her blood on my hands and it made me happy. I wanted to kill her, the same way I wanted to kill her son for what he did to me. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist pick me up and off of Naomi.

" Let me go!" I yelled as I thrashed in their arms, I wanted her dead.

" Shhh, please calm down, we're just trying to help you."

" I don't need help, I want her dead." I said as I continued to thrash in their hold.

" Max, how the fuck do we calm her down?!"

" Мелина, у тебя вены чернеют, тебе нужно успокоиться."- " Melina, your veins are turning black, you need to calm down."

It took a minute for me to fully register what he had just said to me, I slowly looked down at my arms and noticed my usually blue veins were slowly turning black. Fuck, I need to calm down, I can't let my brothers see. Deep breaths, in and out, in and out, in and out.

" You're safe." I heard someone whisper in my ear, I looked up and Dean, he had pulled me off of Naomi and I was now cradled in his arms. My vision slowly started coming back to me, my breathing slowed down and my veins returned to their normal shade of blue.

" Get off of me." I said in a deadly voice, Dean looked unsure of whether he should let me go or not, he looked at Max, Max gave him a small nod and he slowly released me from his hold.

I stood up and made my way over to Naomi who was lying bloody and unconscious on the floor, " Вы получите то, что к вам придет." - " You'll get what's coming to you." I said with venom lacing my tone.

" Где они его держат?" - " Where are they keeping him?" I asked Max.

" Подвал." - " Basement." he replied with a smirk on his face, he knew what I was about to do.