Chapter 29

One year later-

Melina's pov-

" Theo, get up." I said as I shook him lightly.

" Nooooo." he whined.

" Maddox wake up." I said as I attempted to roll him off of me.

" Go back to sleep baby." he said as he snuggled into me.

" Oh my god, Silas please help me wake these two idiots up."

" No can do love." he said as he snuggled his face into my stomach.

I currently have Maddox sleeping on my right with his arm draped over my neck, Theo on my left with his arm draped across my shoulder and Silas sleeping on top of me with his arms wrapped around my waist.

" Get the hell off my sister you clingy ass children." Jasper said as he grabbed each of them by the ankle and yanked them off of the bed.

" Thanks Jasper." I said as I gave him a quick hug and muttered a good morning.

" No problem sweetheart, breakfast is downstairs." I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen where some of my brothers were already eating.

" Morning Melly." Max said as he pulled out the chair next to him for me.

" Thanks Maxy." I said as I sat down between him and Enzo.

" Do they have to stay here every night?" Luca asked, referring to Maddox and the others.

" He's got a point, they basically live here." Elias added in.

" Oh shut it, you love them and you know it." Amias said with a smile.

" Hey, where's River?" I asked as I looked around the kitchen.

" He's outside with Aries, they're catching frogs by the pond." Luca said as he walked past me and ruffled my hair in the process.

" So, Christmas is in a few weeks, have you two made a list yet?" Dean asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

" A list?" Max and I asked in sync.

" Yeah, you know stuff you want Santa to bring you." Jax explained in a duh tone.

" Вы думаете, он знает, что Санта не настоящий?" - " Do you think he knows Santa isn't real?" Max asked jokingly, I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

" Probably not." I replied while laughing.

" I hate it when you two talk in Russian." Jax pouted.

" Then maybe you should learn Russian." I suggested.

" Or maybe you could speak in a language we know." Elias quipped.

" E dov'è il divertimento in quel fratello?" - " And where's the fun in that brother?" Max and I said at the same time.

" Okay you two have got to stop doing that." Jasper said as he walked into the room.

" Not our fault." we said at the same time again, I swear it's not even planned, twin things I guess.

" Melina, why aren't you dressed for school." Dean asked as he gestured towards my attire.

" I'll go get dressed now." I said as I got up and made my way back to my room.

I was in my closet picking out clothes when I felt someone come up behind me and wrap their arms around my torso as they pressed their body into mine.

" Go with the red top." Maddox said as he rested his head on my shoulder.