Chapter 20

Melina's pov-

I feel weird, I feel like there's a ton of bricks on top of me. I felt like I couldn't breathe and there was a pain between my legs.

I slowly opened my eyes that felt like they were being held down. My vision was blurry but I could see someone on top of me.

" Get off." I said quieter than intended, as I tried to push them off.

 " Shhh, don't fight it doll face." he whispered in my ear, as his slimy tongue licked my ear and nipped my earlobe.

" GET OFF!" I shouted, he tightened the hand he had around my throat.

" How're you even awake? I gave you so many drugs you should've been unconscious for days." he growled.

As I've said most drugs don't really affect me, but apparently if given in large doses it can still knock me out, who knew?

I could feel his fingers inside of me, I wanted to push him off of me but I couldn't. Whatever he gave me is still in effect, so I did the only thing I could, I screamed.

I screamed as loud as I could, he was quick to put his hand over my mouth to muffle my scream.

" You're gonna pay for that doll face." he said as he ripped my underwear off, he then moved his hand up and ripped the strap to my dress and started fondling my breast.

I was thrashing, kicking, and punching him, trying my hardest to get him off of me, I started having flashbacks of James.

Before he got any further the door flew open and there was a herd of footsteps running towards the bed. Kevin was ripped off of me and I was pulled into someone's arms. I looked up and saw Theo holding me, he reached down and pulled my dress back up for me. I looked over to see Kevin getting the shit beat out of him by Max, Dean, and Mason as the others watched and waited for their turn.

" H-he drugged me, I tried to get him off but I couldn't." I whispered as I looked up at Theo.

" Shhh, it's okay, baby, take some deep breaths, okay?" he said as he squeezed me tightly and stroked my hair. " Come on, baby, let's get you out of here." Theo said as he picked me up and carried my shaking body out of the room.

Theo carried me to his room and set me down on his bed. I was now sitting on his lap as he kept his tight hold on me.

" What happened?" he asked in a whisper.

" I don't want to talk about it." he nodded in response, understanding that I needed a moment to process everything that happened.

After a few minutes I wiggled out of Theo's arms and stood up, " Do you have a change of clothes I could borrow?" I asked quietly, he nodded and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie out of his bag.

I took the clothes from him and walked into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me as I walked over to the mirror. I couldn't help but let a tear roll down my cheek when I saw a red hand print around my neck. I turned on the shower and undressed, I climbed in and let the scalding hot water trickle down my skin. There was still a pain between my legs. I put my shaking hand between my legs and when I brought it back up I saw there was a little bit of blood on my finger tips. At that point there was nothing I could do to stop it. I slid down the shower wall and started sobbing. I put my hand over my mouth to try and muffle my sobs.

____________________________________________________________

Max's pov-

I was sitting downstairs with the rest of my brothers and cousins, along with Maddox and the guys. We were sitting on the couch all immersed in random conversations when we heard a scream.