Chapter 18

Melina's pov-

Dean and the others returned home yesterday, it's now Wednesday and were currently driving to my uncle's house. I'm riding with Enzo, Max, Theo, Maddox, and Silas, and the others took separate cars. I don't really know much about my dad's side of the family, Dean told me about both of my uncles and how they both had children.

( Melina's outfit-)

 There was Nathaniel and his four sons, Mason, Carter, Damon, and Dmitri  and then there's Jack and his wife Naomi, and Naomi's two kids Kevin and Victoria, they're Jack's step kids

There was Nathaniel and his four sons, Mason, Carter, Damon, and Dmitri and then there's Jack and his wife Naomi, and Naomi's two kids Kevin and Victoria, they're Jack's step kids. They all seem to be pretty fond of Nathaniel's kids but when Dean told me about Victoria and Kevin they all seemed annoyed.

" Hey Enzo, why don't you guys like Kevin and Victoria?" I asked suddenly.

" They're annoying as hell, and they act like spoiled brats." Enzo replied.

" How old are they?" Max asked Enzo/

" Victoria is 16 and Kevin is 25." he replied.

I have a feeling Max and I aren't going to get along with them very well.

After a three hour drive we finally arrived at Jack's house.

(Jack's house-)

" Jesus, is everyone in your family loaded?" Silas said as he marveled at the mansion in front of him

Enzo laughed, " Yeah, pretty much." he replied as he led us up the stairs and into the house.

The rest of my brothers were already here and judging by all of the cars outside I'm gonna say it's safe to say the rest of my cousins are here as well.

We walked in and I looked around, it was very gold, that's for sure, it's not really my style but whatever.

" WE'RE HERE!" Enzo shouted, all of a sudden there was herd of footsteps barreling down the stairs.

I looked up and saw a group of men running towards us, Max and I were tackled to the ground.

" Jesus fucking Christ." I whispered, I just had the wind knocked out of me and I currently have five grown ass men lying on top of me.