Chapter 19

Melina's pov-

I woke up to someone sitting on top of me and shaking me violently, " Melina, wake the fuck up!" I heard Silas say.

" Why're you shaking me?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

" You don't remember?" he asked, confusion swept across his face.

" No, what happened?"

____________________________________________________________

Silas's pov-

I woke up because Melina kept squirming around, I opened my eyes and looked at her. She had a pained expression on her face and she was sweating.

" Please don't." I heard her whimper quietly.

" Melly?" I asked as I rubbed my hand up and down her arm.

" You're hurting me!" she cried out, what the fuck is she dreaming about?

" Melina, wake up." I said as I got on top of her to stop her from thrashing around.

She started clawing at me, trying to push me off of her, " Melina, stop!"

She started clawing her face and arms. I didn't want her to hurt herself so I took both of her wrists in one hand and pinned them above her head.

" Please stop Mels, you're hurting yourself." I pleaded.

She continued to squirm underneath me, she was kicking and whimpering, begging for someone to stop and crying that they were hurting her.

" Melina, wake the fuck up!" I shouted at her in a demanding voice as I started shaking her. After a few seconds her eyes slowly opened and she looked at me with a look of confusion.

____________________________________________________________

Melina's pov-

Silas explained to me that I had a nightmare and that I had started hurting myself, " You can get off me now, Si." I said quietly while looking away from him.

" I'm good," he said with a cheeky smile on his face.

He laid down on top of me and snuggled his face into my breasts, " Really Si?" I said with a slight laugh.

" What? They're comfortable, like pillows but better." he said with a smile on his face.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. Silas has always been very open and touchy when it comes to me. It took some time to get used to it but eventually I grew fond of the affection and intimacy.

" What were you dreaming about?" he asked quietly.

" Nothing."

" Please talk to me." he begged.

" I don't want you to think less of me." I replied truthfully.

He looked up at me and had a deadly serious expression on his face, " There is not a single fucking thing on this planet that you could say that would make me think less of you my love." he replied in a stern yet heartfelt tone.

" I had a flashback to when James raped me." I whispered.

" What?" he asked as his voice cracked.

" I- I thought you said it never went that far." a horrified look took over his features.

" I didn't want you to be disgusted with me." I muttered. 

" Baby no, I could never be disgusted with you. That man was sick and evil and you are in no way responsible for his repulsive actions." he said in a firm tone.