Chapter 26

Max's pov-

It's been two fucking weeks and we can't find them. I'm going insane, I have never been apart from Melina this long.

I was currently going through my contacts, contacting everyone I know to see if anyone has any information on their whereabouts.

I was interrupted when my phone started ringing, " Hello?"

" I know where they are!" a voice shouted through my phone, whoever it was had a thick Russian accent.

" Who is this?" I asked coldly.

" It's Isacc you idiot." he said.

" How do you know where they are?" I asked wearily, I didn't want to get my hopes up.

" I always kept tabs on my fathers location and the other day I got a call asking if I knew the whereabouts of Melina Storm. Upon finding out she was missing I decided to do some digging, and then I found out she had been taken by my father. So this morning I was able to get a hold of his location, I just sent it to you."

" Thank you Isacc, this really helps." I said, I couldn't express how grateful I was.

" Listen man, I'm on my way, I'm about an hour away from your place. When I get there we can come up with a plan, okay?"

" How the hell do you know where I live?!"

" Theo." he said with a chuckle.

" Of course, I'll see you soon." I said as I hung the phone up.

I sent a group text to all of my brothers to meet in the dining room in an hour, I then texted my friends the same thing. But then Dean said he was already at the warehouse with all of our brothers and that the rest of us should just meet them there. He sent me the address, which I then sent to my friends.

" Now that we're all here, what did you want to discuss Max?" Dean asked as we all sat at a conference table.

" Actually we're not all here, we're still waiting on someone." I said.

" What're you talking about?" Luca asked.

" Who?" Dean asked.

" Me." Isacc said as he walked through the doors.

" Who the fuck are you?" Elias growled as he put his hand on his waist band, getting ready to draw his gun.

" Isacc Petrov." he stated confidently as he stood in the doorway.

" Alexi's fucking son!" Elias shouted as he stood up and pointed his gun at Isacc, Maddox was quick to stand up and point his gun at Elias.

" Put it down." Maddox said threateningly.

" Fucking Christ, both of you put the guns down." Jasper said in an exhausted tone.

" Elias, now." Dean ordered, Elias reluctantly withdrew his gun and Maddox followed.

" Max, would you like to explain to me why Alexi Petrov's son is here?" Dean said his voice lacked annoyance as he raised an eyebrow at me.

" I don't associate with my father, he's nothing more than a sperm donor. I heard about Melina being taken and I found out my father was behind it. I always keep tabs on his location so I was able to find him pretty quickly and finding him means finding Melina." Isacc explained as he sat down next to Theo.

" Hey thee." Isacc said with a warm smile.

" Hi Isacc!" Theo said excitedly, Theo always loved Isacc, they both got on really well.