Miguel

I was chained up. I had been chained up on a floating rock in the Dungeon of the Executed Souls in the Turolia Empire for three whole months. I couldn't work out if I was chained up for trying to stop my evil god family from starting to conquer the world starting with the lost city of Paititi, or if I was chained up for being Miguel and not being who they wanted me to be: Tulor.

Because they learnt that I discovered the lost city of El Dorado with my best friend Tulio, my family forced me to lead to the monster army to attack it in the New World. I tried my best to lead the monsters away from it. It was a good thing that map Tulio and I won from Cortez's sailors back in Spain six years ago got ripped up because if I had it El Dorado would have no choice. It took a whole week before the gods and their armies tried to realise what I was to trying to do and that was when they threw me in this dungeon.

Even if I could escape the powerful chains on my neck, arms and legs, I would have nowhere else to go. The floating rock was so small and there were no other floating rocks or rocks that stood still in this area of nothing but green-yellowish mist in the dungeon. Though none of my family said anything of the sort, my head couldn't stop thinking that they would free me only when I have learnt to obey them and never try to fight them.

I could do nothing on the rock except watching the floating the spirits of the people that Tzekel-Kan, my family's high priest, had scarified for my family and worry about the world getting attacked or being forced to surrender to them. I tried counting how they were. At first, I thought there would about five hundred, but then I started counting to five thousand and then fifty thousand and then when I thought I had reached to a million I felt that I had to give up counting. The only other thing I could was worry about my friends and everyone around the world becoming enslaved to my family. Since he introduced me to them, I never saw Tzekel-Kan since. I thought he must be busy worshipping my family and leading the monsters on missions to conquer in their glorious names. I kept wondering whether he took over from me to lead the El Dorado mission, but I always hoped neither he nor any soldier nor any god found it.

My tummy rumbled. I hadn't eaten for three whole months and I could only have a drink one a day. That drink – always one goblet of water with some sort of bamboo straw – per day would be served by a flying bat-like creature who never said a word to me. He would serve my drink, take my goblet from the previous day and would fly off.

Then one day, for the first time since I was impressed in here, two spirits approached me. They were the spirits of a man with long hair and a long beard and a woman with long hair. Because they were spirits, I couldn't work out a single colour was on them at all, whether they were eye colour, hair colour or the colour of their clothes. But judging by their clothes, they looked like they were once rich human beings.

"Can you help us?" the man spirit asked me.

"I don't know how much help I'm going to be to you, being chained up like this," I replied.

"Oh, please, Lord Miguel," the woman spirit said.

"You're the Mortal Son of the Gods," the male spirit said. "You must help us."

"Look, I'm sorry, Mr. –"

"Agnarr," the man spirit said. "And this is my wife, Iduna."

I gasped. "You're the parents of Elsa and Anna of Arendelle?"

Iduna gasped. "You know our girls? How are they? Are they still alive?"

I explained that their girls were still alive and still ruling the kingdom. Elsa had learned to manage her snow powers and she had been Queen of Arendelle for eight years, but still had no partner or heir to the throne. Anna was married to Kristoff for six years and they have two children, Prince Kasper the heir to the Arendelle throne and Princess Rika who was born with magical horticulture powers.