Elsa

It was so hot, but I was in a canoe that I created out of ice and that helped to cool me down. I was also wearing a black bikini with a black wrap skirt around my legs. I made both with my ice powers. Olaf was with me in the canoe and we were using oars - again made out of ice as well - to row the boat on the sea.

It had been four months since I and my people from the kingdom of Arendelle had to evacuate and the only place we could take shelter was on a tropical island that belonged to my friends Miguel, Tulio, Chel, Benito and Alvito. The trouble was that it wasn't just us that could live on the island; we had to share it with our Northuldra and troll friends and people from the destroyed island of Motunui, who were led by Chief Moana. We all seemed to get along with each other and we all shared space, food and water among many things. I had to give credit to Tulio because this was his island after all and he helped me and the chiefs of the other tribes work out space for our peoples evenly and set the rules fairly. The only big worry was how long all of us could and would stay there.

"So what are we looking for, Elsa?" Olaf asked me. "Are we looking for more fruit? Vegetables? Fish? Oh, please not more fish. I can't stand the smell of fish, let alone the taste."

"Olaf, have you forgotten what I said?" I asked.

"That we can only find what we can and must be grateful for it."

"Because?"

"Because no one has a lot of choice. It's either eat this and drink that or starve and die."

"Well remembered. Besides, we don't just come out in an icicle canoe every day to search collecting fresh food and fresh water for Miguel's Island. We also look for clues to finding Miguel, Chel and my sister Anna and seeing if they're alive and okay."

Every day, Olaf and I searched for clues for either finding a way to stop these gods like finding an object or special words to say or to see if our friends were alive or dead. I really missed them and hoped they were alive and okay. None of us would have had to leave our homes if it weren't for these gods and their monster army trying to find their Mortal Son, who was Miguel, and take over the world. They found their Mortal Son and I bet they were starting to take over the world while we were powerless to stop them. I doubt even my magical powers would be powerful enough to give me a chance to lead everyone into battle. I hoped my powers would be powerful enough to defend the island in case the gods and their monster army arrived to attack us.

Then I thought I spotted something at the bottom of the clear blue sea. From what I could make out, it looked like some sort of dress. I thought it belonged to Anna because it looked like the last dress she wore before she and Chel were taken away from us by those monsters under Tzekel-Kan's command.

"Hold on tight, Olaf." As he did what I told him to do, I stood up and fired ice at the top of the canoe, creating an anchor made out of ice. It dropped into the water and, working like a real solid metal anchor, it stopped my canoe.

"Olaf, stay in this canoe and don't move," I ordered. "I shan't be long."

"Okay, Elsa," Olaf said.

I took off my wrap skirt, revealing my black bikini briefs, and dived into the water. It only took me two minutes to swim down to the bottom of the sea bed, pick up the clothing and swim back to the surface. After taking some deep breaths, I swam back to the canoe and put the thing on it.

"What is it?" Olaf asked, coming over to help me.

I stayed in the water because I wanted to check if there was more any more stuff at the bottom of the sea after we checked this thing. When we finished unravelling the clothing, it was exactly what I thought: the last dress Anna wore. That made me more determined to dive back in to search for more stuff.

"I'm going back underwater for more stuff, Olaf," I told him. "Remain in the canoe." Then I dived back and continued my search. I tried to find as clues to find Anna, Chel or Miguel or something to stop the gods, but I couldn't. I couldn't find any more clothes or any bodies underwater. But because I missed my sister Anna so much and I discovered her dress, I felt that I search the bottom of the sea to find it. I was so desperate to find something that I didn't even want to pop up to the surface to breath. Then I was grabbed and forced up. When I reached the surface and caught me breath, I broke free from who grabbed me, turned around and was about to attack that oersin with ice, but I stopped when I saw it was Moana.

"You looked like you were drowning, Elsa," Moana told me.

I realised that she was right. If she didn't rescue me, I would have drowned to death. I followed Moana as she swam back to her wooden boat. As she got back on her boat, I saw she was wearing her red crop top and something like white swim briefs.

As I boarded her boat, I saw Olaf was already on it and so was Honeymaren. She was wearing something like a bikini that was made out of Northuldra clothing.

"I think you need to rest, Elsa," Moana said to me. "It's Honeymaren's turn to look underwater." She turned to Honeymaren. "Are you ready?"

Honeymaren was at the edge of the boat and had the loop of a rope around her right foot. "Ready, Moana." Then she dived into the sea. Then Moana opened up her sails and the boat started to sail.

"What about Honeymaren?" Olaf asked. "We're sailing and she's underwater."

I knew what Moana and Honeymaren were doing so I explained to Olaf that Honeymaren could swim and search underwater while Moana moved the boat thanks to that rope for support.

As we sailed, I looked around on the ship and saw it had sacks of fish, fruit and vegetables. "I can see you and Honeymaren have been very busy," I said to Moana.

"Well, hopefully, this will be enough for everyone for I think a month," Moana said. "So you and Olaf still looking for Miguel, Anna and Chel as well? Honeymaren and I have tried since we all arrived at Miguel's island. We haven't found anything, only food and water for our peoples, but we're not giving up."

"Neither am I. I know deep down our friends are not dead and I have to find them. I have to!" Then I started to break down into tears. I just missed them so much. It reminded me of my childhood when I couldn't control my powers and I had to shut Anna out to protect from it and couldn't be with her for many years.

Moana and Olaf hugged me and comforted me.

"It'll be all right, Elsa," Olaf said.

"I believe our friends are still alive and need rescuing too," Moana said. "Besides, I think you've done very well looking after your kingdom and being a good aunt to Anna's kids."

I stopped crying and started to smile. "Thanks," I said. "And you've done a great job looking after village."

"Thanks," Moana said.

Then Honeymaren popped up to the surface. After Moana secured the sails and stopped the boat, she popped two golden objects onto Moana's boat.

"What is it?" Olaf asked.

"They look like golden earrings to me," Honeymaren said, still in the water as if she was going to dive back in again.

I studied them and knew who they belonged to. "Chel! These are Chel's earrings!" I turned to Honeymaren. "Are you sure you can't anything that belongs to Anna or Miguel?"

"No, Elsa," she replied. "Not in this area anyway. If we sail a bit more, I can look as I swim underwater."

"At least, we're finding more stuff now than when we first started," Moana said.

"If I joined you underwater and look on the side opposite you, Honeymaren, maybe we could cover even more ground," I said.

"Yes," she said. "That would help a lot."

When Moana tried to find a spare rope and failed, I used my powers to make a rope out of ice and started to wrap it around my right foot when we heard screaming. Moana, Olaf and I turned to face Honeymaren screaming her head off and holding onto the boat as if her life depended on it. It looked like something got her by the leg and was trying to pull her underwater. Before we could even try to help her, the boat started to sail in the same direction Honeymaren was being pulled.