Kristoff

We kept running through the tall trees as we followed Boun, Noi and the ongis. We passed a lot of Kumandra warriors and dragons fighting the monster army. Despite the warriors seemingly to be okay, I was worried for them and wanted to help them.

"They'll be all right, Kristoff!" Raya told me. "The best way to help them is to follow my friends to this temple and make sure Miguel gets there!"

We didn't stop until we came across a ledge because that was where our guides stopped us.

"There it is," Boun told us. "That's the temple of Yologana."

We all looked at where he was pointing. There was a temple. It was as tall as a mountain, all grey and stony with only staircases and it had a big hole on the top. The only trouble was that it was on the other side of the river below us and we had to climb down to cross that river to get to the steps of the temple and walk up them to get to the hole. But at least there wasn't any of our enemies around it or at least we couldn't see any. Then I thought what if that was even worse because they could be hiding waiting for us to strike? Then I remembered that getting Miguel to the temple was the most important thing in the world right now and if there were any of our enemies hiding to strike at us, we will deal with them when they do.

"Let me guess," Tulio said. "Miguel must walk on those stairs and enter the mountain through that hole there?"

"Correct," Boun said. "Let's go."

"Hold on, Boun," Raya said. "How did you guys know this is the temple? Who told you about this war?"

Boun told us that when the enemies tried to invade Kumandra and failed, the dragons used their magic to learn all they could about them by scanning the corpses. There they told the Kumandra warriors that they must find Miguel and he must go into the temple to stop this war. That was when they left Kumandra and discover we were on this island and they were just in time to save our lives from Tzekel-Kan and Delphino.

"Did you see anything like a fully grown family that made powers?" I asked.

"No," Boun said. "Are they Miguel's god family?"

"Yes," Raya said. "And we must be on the alert for them."

Then Noi made a noise and we all looked to see her and the ongis pointing to a dark and stony tunnel.

"It might take us to the temple quicker," Boun said.

We all agreed it was worth a shot. But before one of us could put a foot in it, we stopped when a green blast nearly got us.

"Don't even think about it!"

We all turned to see a woman approaching us. Her hands were glowing green. She was the one who blasted at us.

"Belbur, my mother!" Miguel told us, as he glared at her.

"Turor, if you take one more step, I will kill all of your friends before you without hesitation," she warned.

"Miguel, just follow Boun and go now!" Sisu ordered. Then she used her magic to block off Belbur's next power attack. Boun went down and we all followed him, except Sisu, Raya, Mattias and Elsa who stayed behind to fight Belbur. I knew that because I was the last one who saw them fight.

"We got this, Kristoff!" Elsa told me. "Get Miguel to the temple!"

Though I felt bad for leaving them, I agreed that getting Miguel to the temple would be the quickest way to end the war, so I went down the tunnel.

Riding down the tunnel was just as rough as it was long and I was glad when it was over. I caught up with my friends quickly and we had reached the ground level where the steps to the temple began and we were closer to it, so we made the right call. But we were still on the wrong side of the river. We ran to it and we were about to swim in it when –