Kristoff

The first thing I did after I gasped for air was cough. I was relieved to be alive and free from that sinking ship and I was glad when I saw all my family and friends alive and free from that sinking ship like me. Then I noticed they all were on parts of a ship and were using them like rafts and so was I. Then I noticed there were only two boats. I saw one of them had Ryder, Honeymaren and Mattias on it and they were helping people out of water and putting them on safe and secure rafts. Then I saw the second boat had Elsa on it with a female warrior helping her fight the rock monster that was once Olaf. They also had some help from a blue dragon, who was flying and attacking the rock monster.

Fighting its way through Elsa's ice power attacks, the rock monster flipped the boat that she and the warrior were on and they came flying towards me. I tried to use my arms to move the raft as quicky as I could away from them, but they were still coming towards me. So I stopped paddling and braced for impact. But they didn't hit me. I looked to see that they were hanging in the air in the hands of the dragon. Then she put them on my raft.

"You guys all right?" I asked, as I checked them.

"I'm good, thanks," said the warrior.

"Olaf must really be no more, Elsa said sadly. "What kind magic he did go into?"

"The Tzekel-Kan magic type!" Tulio called over, as he and Miguel continued to help some of our friends onto more rafts. "It's never good!"

"Yeah, we get that, Tulio!" I snapped.

"We've tried all we could for that rock monster," Elsa said.

"We need more help," the dragon said.

"How, Sisu?" asked the female warrior.

"I don't know, Raya," Sisu said.

"Would he help if you can wake him up?"

I turned to see Miguel and Tulio dragging the demigod Maui.

"Like you said, Elsa," Raya said, "we tried everything else."

"Bring him to us, guys," Elsa said.

They would have, but the waves caused by the rock monster caused them to fall onto the raft and drop Maui into the sea.

"I'll get him." Sisu dived into the sea and went to grab him as quick as she could. When she returned with him, we all tried to work out how to get him to wake up. Then there were more waves caused by the rock monster that caused us to nearly fall. I tried to stand up as best as I could and I did, but not without stamping my right foot between Maui's banana skirt.

"AHHHHH!"

That made me jump and fall into the sea. When I reached the boat, I was glad to see that Maui was alive, despite being so confused and still in pain from where I stamped my foot on. I had to admit that I was surprised to see what I did Maui woke him up from his coma that was placed by gods.

Then Maui saw Sisu close to him. He growled and picked himself up. "Prepare to melt in your own heat, Fireball!"

I got back on the raft and I got in his way.

"Kristoff, what are you doing?" Maui demanded. "I'm trying to be a hero and save your life here!"

"That dragon's not the bad guy here. That rock monster over there is."

I pointed him to it.

"And, by the way, Tattoo Guy, I'm a water dragon, so I can't shoot out fireballs," Sisu said. "You'll have to come up with something better than that." Then she flew off back to the rock monster.