Elsa

The door of the brig didn't open until the next morning.

"Oh, that'll be our breakfast," Anna said. "Just dirty water and rotten food. It's not bad, if you eat the good part of it."

I was glad that, despite being changed into a mermaid and living as one for the last three months, Anna's personality was still the same and she was still being herself. But this morning she was wrong about breakfast. A couple of Tzekel-Kan's monster soldiers did come but not to serve us food or water. They came to take us away. Well, me, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, Mattias and Patlee.

They took us to the deck where Tzekel-Kan himself was waiting. He turned around and greeted us with his evil grin.

"A beautiful morning, isn't it?" he said

"Yeah, it is a beautiful morning," Olaf said.

"What do you want, Tzekel-Kan?" Patlee demanded.

"Just to let you know that I have spotted some of your friends," he said. "And I have a job for a volunteer I need to go and greet them."

"Oh, to go and greet them?" Olaf cried. "I'll do it! I'll do it!

I gasped. "Olaf, no! You don't know what they're going –" I stopped when a monster behind me grabbed my throat with his strong hands.

"Shut up!" he roared in my ears.

Tzekel-Kan chuckled as he approached Olaf. "Why, thank you for volunteering, brave snowman." He picked him up. "I was rather hoping you would be the one. That makes us both happy."

I would have trapped Tzekel-Kan and his army into giant ice cubes if my hands and legs weren't cuffed up in the special metal objects to stop me using my magical powers. They were the same make of the ones Hans to forced me to wear when I was imprisoned in Arendelle, but now we know it was Tzekel-Kan who made them and now he even made me wear some on my feet, so I couldn't even use my powers through my feet to fight.

Then I saw Tzekel-Kan carry Olaf to a giant black cauldron. There was nothing in it except shiny, glowing green liquid. We were all worried when Tzekel-Kan held Olaf over it, but my best snow buddy himself was amazed and delighted when he looked at it.

"Oh, it's all so green and shiny," he said cheerfully.

Tzekel-Kan chuckled his evil chuckle. "You really like it?"

"I do!"

"Then it's all yours."

"No!" I cried, as I watched Olaf drop into the cauldron. Then he melted into the green stuff before he could even let out a cry.

I was about to burst into tears, but the only thing that stopped me was Tzekel-Kan laughing with glee. I got so angry at him that I screamed my head off and wriggled as I tried to break free from my chains and special cuffs. I was so angry that even the monsters behind me that grabbed my throat and tried to pin me down couldn't stop me fighting them.

"You two, release her!" Tzekel-Kan ordered.

The monsters obeyed.

"Now, take this cauldron and throw the contents into the sea."

I started to breathe and calm down as I along with my family and friends watched the monsters obeyed again. We tried to work out why they were tipping the green stuff into the sea and why they needed Olaf in it. Then suddenly we all saw some giant rocks. They were shooting up from the sea and they kept on shooting up. They kept growing up like a big mountain and then they stopped. Then part of the rocks on the left moved away from the others. To me, they looked like some sort of arm. On the right side, there was another arm like the one on the left. Then I looked at the rocks at the top and I saw green glowing lights in some holes, which made me think there were like eyes. I saw below them there was a giant hole which made me think it was a mouth and then the small rocks on the top and on the bottom made me think they were like teeth. Then I realised what happened. Tzekel-Kan had turned Olaf who was only ever an innocent, happy-go-lucky snowman into a terrifying rock monster!