LOG 15 TAKING BACK REACH

When Reach fell it was a great impact to humanity till my team and I were dispatched to take back a base that hasn't been glassed to see if we can take back Reach. We picked a large base that could be the best for defense and to hold our position. When we gotten the green light, we jumped out of the ship and landed on a mountain about twenty clicks away from the base we looked around and noticed how much covenant forces have taken the planet. We had to move stealthy to go to the base without letting them know that we are on the planet. As we approached to the base, we noticed a few vehicles to help us the only one that seemed operational enough was the M808B scorpion tank it was damaged, but it was able to drive. 

After blasting through a few Banshees that was scouting the area we had to leave the tank and continue the mission on foot which didn't hold for very long when we were ambushed by six Burt's, five elite, ten grunt's and two hunters that was in the area, but we took them down without much difficulty since we faced larder amounts in other missions. We reached to the top of the mountain above the base and scouted it. Spartan P and Spartan N were on sniper position while the rest of us went down to the base as we did, we took out a few Jackals along with a few Grunts we all entered the base before any Banshee were to spot us. We moved slowly and quietly around the base till we noticed an Elite it was an honor guard we moved away knowing that it wasn't our objective to kill to many it was to take back a base. As we reached the min station, we had faced heavy fire fighting with a bunch of Covenant forces we entered a room that had blast proof doors we only had a small amount of time before they found away in so I told everyone to exit the window and come from behind while I fire in the front. As they did, I prepared myself to take them all down I took out a stun grenade and gotten ready to open the door as they did, I threw the grenade stunning a few while I fire taking down ten or fifteen before my team helped from coming out behind them. 

We reached to our objective but the power to the place was cut and the only way to get it all up was to enter the four generator rooms in the lower levels. I went alone since the four generators are in the same area. I was able to get three of them up but the final one was destroyed by a Hunter but the three generators were enough to give most of the base enough power to send a beacon to the U.N.S.C to let them know that we take back the base and we need a pick up but by doing that most of the Covenant forces that was around began to make their way to our location we all made our way to the armory to load up on ammunition. 

As we locked the door in the armory, we loaded up on ammunition I pulled a map of the base and notice that the heavy artillery was two floors down. We had a fifty percent to survive I looked at the map and notice a quick way to get to the storage that may contain a Pelican I sent everyone to take it while I alone took on the oncoming forces, they all escaped through the ventilation shaft as I busted through a window down three floors to the ground, I started to take on every covenant one my own it was going smoothly till they all retreated and a covenant ship came close and coming down from it was three elite's they were "Imperial Marshal (Zillo class)" I knew that it was going to be hard to kill them and these three were bigger than the other Elites but they will fall. I slapped a plasma grenade on one that had silver armor which blew him up the one wearing gold armor punched me the leader grabbed me and pulled out his energy sword, I grabbed my knife and stabbed his eye out I grabbed my shot gun and shot him in the chest. The last one stood Infront of me I smiled as we both looked at each other waiting to see who will strike first till it ran off I turned around and noticed a Pelican landing behind me Spartan P and Spartan N came out and dragged me in. As we left, I noticed several U.N.S.C ships going to the base and began to take out all Covenant forces that was heading their way. Reach was soon ours again after the Covenant left all of its remaining forces behind.