LOG 9 THE TRUTH

Once that I was in the prison they took all of my weapons all that they left me was my Spartan armor I was sitting in the interrogation room waiting on what they had planned for me. Spartan 117 entered the room.
117: "Tell me Spartan X what happened why did you have the covenants information during the war."
Spartan X: "I gave them false information. My own team helped me take down there armies and ships. If you want I do have some of the information still on me. Dr.Halsey is still around is she?"
117: "Yes why do you ask."
Spartan X: "Cause she gave me the plane for the mission and she is one of the few that I trust 117 that is why."
117: "I'll contact her and see if she will come to speak with you. But for now you must remain in this room alright Spartan. One more thing I'll let you work on this thing that you found in that temple and give you some tools if you stay deal."
Spartan X: "Deal."

(The next day)

Dr.Halsey: "Spartan X it has been a long time since I last seen you isn't it."
Spartan X: "It has and here is the copy of the false information that you told me to give to the Covenants it did helped."
Dr.Halsey: "I'm surprised that you've kept this for so long this will help you to clear your name. What is that? That your working on?"
Spartan X: "It is a weapon of some kind I found it in the temple on this planet it seems like it can be repaired but I'll attach it to my suite."
Dr.Haley: "I never seen any writing that it written on it. It's very strange but fascinating and a temple you say this planet is uninhabited the last time I checked with intelligent life but there was none. Will you help us one last time."
Spartan X: "Sure. I will help you with DNA and the weapons of these creatures."