SURVIVAL (GOOD ENDING)

As Spartan P and Spartan N were shooting at the giant Xenomorph continued to follow them while a group of Xenomorph (Drones, runners, rino.) till several Archer missiles hit the giant Xenomorph killing it and several of the Xenomorphs but it was so close it destroyed the Razorback. The ship landed 7.5Km (4.66 miles) but the Razorback was destroyed and all of the Spartans had only one armor enhancement which was sprint they all equipped the armor enhancement but for a cost of their energy shields the enhancements lasts longer. They all kept sprinting and before they knew it their ship was only 5km (3.10 miles) away but a group of red Xenomorphs came out of the ground and grabbed Spartan S and began to claw at his armor and his Helmet's visor began to break Spartan X shot the Xenomorph's through the head but one stabbed through Spartan S shoulder breaking through the Mjolnir armor but breaking its tail in the process and it began spraying till Spartan S slammed its tail on the ground and told the others to leave him spartan X was conflicted but Spartan X disagree and carried Spartan S after cutting the tail.  As they ran they found two Mongoose and one Gungoose Spartan X gotten on a mongoose with Spartan P. Spartan D and Spartan N gotten on the Gungoose, Spartan S gotten on the last Mongoose after injecting some BIO foam into his shoulder and they all drove off to the ship. As they did the nuke was ready to launch. Spartan X and his team gotten their last warning to get off the planet they all sped up but the Gungoose lost two of its tire Spartan P and spartan S grabbed a grappling hook and grapple it to the front dragged them off but by doing so it slowed them down but they gotten on their ship with only a few seconds to spare.  As they gotten on but a group of Xenomorph surrounded them but when Spartan X gotten on the control a Xenomorph came out just before it can do the killing blow Spartan P shot the Xenomoph with her magnum. Everyone gotten on the ship and they left the planet. 

As the nuke was launched to hit the planet the UNSC Thunder storm left the system not knowing if the Spartans were able to leave the planet a statue was made of them in an ONI office on Reach even some toys were made of each of the Spartans. Their sacrifice was not in vain all of the information of the Xenomorphs and those hunters. ONI soon began to run experiment on what they had of the Xenomorph specimens, and they began to search for the hunter home world Prime.

Off on a distant planet near the planet Cassidy 3 a familiar ship was getting repaired and on the side was painted spartan helmets on the side. A few hundred yards away was a decent size house built and a small farm growing some grains and a few Moa and Caddel's behind a fenced in area running around the area. Deep in a cavern Spartan X was walking in it with an Assault rifle and a flashlight shining through the darkness as he continued, he heard a strange noise till he noticed a blue light he stood alert as he followed the light through a metal hallway. As he continued, he entered a large room with a large guardian similar design to some of the designs that was found on the Ark but the guardian was had a insignia in the center it was the Forerunner for prisoners. When Spartan X gotten closer a Moniter appeared with a glowing gold light. "Greeting I am Racko Serle 075 I am the monitor of this Guardian and what lies within." Spartan X lowered his weapon and looked straight at the monitor's eye. "What is this place and why is it here?" The monitor flew to a door and opened it. "Follow me I will tell you about this installation." Spartan X followed the monitor through the area and entered a structure and in it were cylix's and all of them had an unknown insignia of Forerunner on each of them. "Reclaimer I have some task to do, please continue forward to the communication center I will return." spartan X looked around as he noticed one of the Cylix was opening he ran to the room that the Cylix was in what came out looked human but the eyes were glowing red he had strange armor Spartan X raised his gun aimed at the head the monitor entered. "Hello reclaimer it seems that you found one if the kind of prisoners that was left from war with the Flood, It seems that his kind was one of the few that shown immunity to both the Halo and the flood it was unknown on the composer. Strange why would the cylix open now unless.... no it can't be they must not be freed I will contact the others Reclaimer protect him, he must be prepared for what is to come."  

On Zeta Halo a single cylix in a room with a shield keeping it in place flickered then three Promethean in blue color stood Infront of the cylix.