WHAT IF SPARTAN X WAS TO HUNT 117

(This is if Spartan X was not accused of treason.)
(PART I)
The year is 2558 the event of the Guardians was becoming known on many planets. Blue team were absent without leave and Spartan X and his team were called in by ONI to hunt down Blue team. As Spartan X and his team stood in front of the heads of ONI. The room was tense as the Spartans stood there looking up at the heads of ONI. "Congratulations spartan on helping to take down Jul 'Mdama and retrieving Dr.Halsey during this time. What would you need Spartans to hunt blue team we would've had Fire team Osirus but they're out with Dr. Hallsey and helping out the Arbiter. The Agents of fire Osirus team could never come close to stopping the Master Chief and his team that is why you all were called here. This mission is strictly a recovery mission list on what you need." Spartan X stepped forward "We'll need five armor restraints, our suits to be updated with armor enhancements hidden weapons of energy class, grappling hooks and the Reaper one while I get prepared give the Reaper and my team whatever else that they may need." The heads of ONI looked at each other shocked of what Spartan X said. The one that was in the center spoke up. "Spartan X how did you came across the information of the Reaper all intel of him was gone and left on Reach when it fell?" said Admiral Margaret confused. Spartan X looked at her and spoke. "Well, we were the ones on Reach that found him near deaths door in a covenant prison ship his Helmet was gone but with his armor that was left we knew who he was, so we took him to Castel base." The ONI heads all agreed to what the Spartans requested. All were shipped out to the Infinity to leave for the hunt. As a former Spartan three Jun jogged with several spartan four he stopped and saw the reaper and talked to him. Capton Lasky pulled Spartan X to the side "Spartan X I know You're hunting the Chief but don't let your guard down no matter what. Please help him to get a clear vision to see what Cortana has done." Spartan X gave Lasky blank dog tags. "Lasky keep this till we return. Reaper time to go everyone let's get going before this Guardian is activated, we have to get to the planet now." Spartan X turned around and boarded his ship as the rest of his team loaded up and the reaper said farewell to Jun. As they all left the Infinity the reaper held on to some dog tags Spartan P took notice "Are those yours or a friend of yours?" The reaper looked at her and showed her the tags. "Jorge he didn't make it?" The Reaper nodded as he put the dog tags to his left suit storage. Spartan X gave everyone Armor locking restraints and the reaper gave everyone camouflage that he took from the Elite ship that took Fire team Osirus to Sanghelos to help the Arbiter to finish off the Covenant forces that remains on the planet. As Spartan X and his team landed on the planet Meridian, they found the long sword of Master Chief and Blue team where in a trail was fresh and the engine were still hot Spartan X and his team followed the tail to an underground forerunner structure, they walked carefully seeing Cetinals and Constructers flying around as they approached a door a voice was heard "You were not permitted to enter this place leave now!" As Spartan X and his team looked around trying to find the source of the voice but two Promethean knights with energy shield and a large person stepped out with a large sword "I am the Warden eternal. You are all not permitted to enter this place leave now." Spartan X stepped forward "We're here to get the other humans that was in." The warden jumped down with his sword piercing the floor "They had permission from Cortanna herself to go to her." Spartan X raised his shotgun aiming it at the Wardens head he signaled his team to surround him, but the Warden punched the ground creating a shock wave knocking everyone to the ground.