THE HOME WORLD

When the Orical (monitor) memory core was fully scanned we located the home world of the Xenomorph it was under debate if we should destroy the planet to prevent any future outbreak and prevent any of them being sold as a weapon, but before that the U.N.S.C sent a small group of scientists onto the planet along with a ship full of ODST but within a week all contact was lost a recovery team was sent but it only took two day till the UNSC gotten a distress signal. 

Spartan X and his team were called into find out what has happened on the planet a few Elites, Grunts and sixteen Jackels joined them to help out with any unwanted attention. When they landed on the planet, they found the base camp it was abandoned they searched every were till they found a body of a scientist. A series of videos was on the computer they gained access to them.

Day 1: FIRST ENCOUNTER 

          As we landed and built up a base camp, we found plenty of these Xenomorph we captured one and as you can all see this looks like a fully grown adult. We're planning to put a tracker and mark it to tell it apart from the others. We hope to find out more of these Xenomorph if these animals are like hive based or are they independent.

Day 2: THE NEST

We found out that the Xenomorph lives in a hive with all of the information that we had we know that they come from an egg when it opens it releases a spider like creature that can latch on to almost any head and impregnate whoever it chooses similar to a parasite. We lost military personnel by one he will be kept in an enclosed space to see how it comes out.

DAY 3: THEY EVOLVE

It came out of the persons chest it took twenty-four hours, but we finally gotten a specimen for our tests all we need to do is to wait for it to grow. It seems that this baby Xenomorph is like a parasitic buster tapeworm. It ripped so much apart of the mans body that most of his organs are gone.

DAY 4: [UNNAMED]

They 're all around us we can't hold them off run to the ship now they're worse than the flood.

As the video ended a scientist came out of a closet, he was traumatized we had to tranquilize the scientist and bring him to the U.N.S.C ship we arrived in. We raised our weapons as we heard some roaring that was on it's way to us.