Chapter 1

"Are we there yet?" Sarada asked no one in particular before looking outside of the car's window.

She craned her neck a little more but she just can't see a thing aside from the huge trees that were decoratively aligned at each side of the road.

Sakura was sleeping soundly beside her, she doesn't want to wake her up that's why she stayed silent and waited for the car to halt.

Not long after, Aoda pulled over and began to roll down the window beside the driver's seat.

"I'm here as per Uchiha Sasuke's orders..." Was what he said which made Sarada a bit confused.

There isn't a single soul outside the car so who might Aoda be talking to? Did he lose it?!

Her eyes darted outside again and this time she noticed a small square shaped device glued to a sturdy wall. After a while, the red light blinked and a robotic voice spoke from it.

Sarada's eyes were wide in pure awe the moment the wide and tall golden gates infront opened automatically just for them.

We're here?

"We have arrived, Sakura-sama and Sarada-sama." What Aoda said confirmed Sarada's thoughts.

The car drove pass the huge golden gates and for a full minute, the only thing that Sarada saw were trees on either side of the road. Just like outside.

This school must love trees that much, huh? No wonder it's called Konoha.

She noted how tall and massive the trees were, so much so, it's as if they were trying to hide whatever is beyond the gate.

An academy hidden in the leaves, huh?

Sarada thought that nothing could surprise her anymore but she thought wrong.

"Oh... my..."

She never imagined that the academy would look like this!

When they arrived at the clearing she was welcomed by a sight that she never expected to see in a school.

It's like a village!

There were stalls and commercial buildings here and there like what you normally see in a city. She even saw a mall for goodness sake!

"Ahh, this brings back so many memories..." Sakura said nonchalantly as she peered over Sarada's shoulder.

"Mama? You're awake?" Sarada turned to look at Sakura who is now yawning as she tried to comb through her pink hair.

"Yeah, that was such a good nap..."

More importantly, what did Mama mean when she said that this academy brings back memories?

Has she been here before?

"Mama-"

"Sakura-sama, we should head out and let Sarada-sama go to the headmaster. We can't be seen since it will only bring suspicion about Sarada-sama's true identity." Aoada interjected, cutting off what Sarada wanted to ask.

"Of course..." Sakura nodded in agreement.

Sarada didn't noticed that the car have stopped. Looking outside the window, she saw an almost castle like building!

Is this the academy?

A woman, probably in her early forties was standing just outside, like she was expecting their arrival.

"Sarada, Shizune-san will accompany you to the headmaster's office. Don't worry, the headmaster already knows what to do. He is also the only person here who knows about you being an Uchiha so you don't have to hide who you are when it comes to him."