Chapter 11

Sarada's only goal while she's studying at the academy was to graduate while staying lowkey and unsuspected with regards to being an heiress.

But now, she has another goal. And that is to beat Uzumaki Boruto for the top one spot in their batch.

She wants to outrank him not only because she wants to show him that he can't stay on top forever, but because she also believes she can!

If the Uzumaki name had beaten the Uchiha's in terms of wealth then Sarada wanted to prove that the same doesn't apply when it comes to intelligence. Just thinking about beating Boruto in his own game made her feel elated and excited!

But in order to make her dream a reality, she needs to study harder, read more, and listen diligently any chance she gets. May it be during class hours or after class.

It was a weekend which means she could spend her entire day studying her ass off. Chocho came by her room early in the morning to invite her for a get together with the girls again but she politely declined. Without any second thoughts.

If she wants to become the top one student, the only way to safely secure the spot is to get a perfect score in every single test on their midterms.

It might be a bit ambitious for some, but the blackette knows that it isn't too far fetched or impossible. As long as she puts her hundred percent into studying, she believes she could achieve such thing.

Grabbing her bag and laptop, Sarada journeyed to the academy library and an immediate frown made its way on her lips when she saw that there were a lot of students compared last week. Maybe because they're also studying for the upcoming exams.

She was a bit reluctant at first but ended up taking a vacant chair from a table wherein a few students were already seated before her.

They didn't seem to mind her taking a seat since nobody protested seeing they were all engrossed with whatever it is they're doing.

Pursing her lips, Sarada began fishing her books and notes from her bag as well as open her laptop as she took her first step into fulfilling her goal.

Not even half an hour has passed when her focus got disrupted because of the hushed squeal that seemed to sound louder because of the silence which has now been broken.

"Have you seen this?!"

"Oh my gosh! Is that the latest edition of the most famous fashion magazine in the country?"

"Yes girl! It was a bit hard to acquire but I managed to get a copy of this month's issue even though they haven't officially released it yet!"

"What?! Like how?!"

"You can do everything with money of course..."

Sarada sighed inaudibly before closing her eyes, getting distracted by the group of girls murmuring and giggling at a table on her left.

She glanced at their direction with a subtle glare hoping that they would notice and eventually lower down their voices but it seems like they were too busy with their own world. The girls continue to talk and laugh until it gradually became louder and louder each passing minute.

She was about to tell them to quiet down when another student beat her to it.

The girls apologized but it sounded sarcastic and insincere that the student who told them off just shook her head before walking back to her seat.

Sarada sighed at this before leaning against a chair and glancing at her wristwatch. After a while, she spent a few minutes more seeing if she could regain her focus but it seems like the words in the book were getting muddled thus she couldn't understand a thing anymore.