Shared Feeling

It was the middle of the night on a weekend. 

There was a chill, harsh wind that washed over Whale Island. Leaves and trash were blown around the empty streets in its wake. Trees swayed and the ocean's roaring waves could be heard in the distance. Heavy rain pelted the whole Island, flooding the streets. Lightning cracked through the sky like a great oak being snapped by an invisible giant. 

It was eerily quiet, only the sound of thunder and rain could be heard. 

In a small Inn on the Island, the dull moonlight shone through a window onto Killua, who was very much awake. 

His mind kept replaying the memory from a few days ago, when Gon and him were having a picnic by a giant tree near a lake after school. It was a warm, sunny day. The water was calm and reflected their surroundings like glass. 

Gon had stolen Killua's ChocoRobo box. Without thinking, the pale boy grabbed at the box, causing him and Gon to fall backwards, with Killua situated between Gon's legs. 

Killua still blushed at the memory, it almost reminded him of the beach scenario, except this time he was on top. 

He could recall with perfect detail the way Gon's hair was partially messy, his face a little red. He remembered Gon's warm breath against his neck as he breathed out through his mouth. He remembered the feel of Gon's warm body underneath his, his thighs sandwiching Killua's waist, their groins touching. The only thing separating them was the fabric of their clothes. 

As Killua mulled over the memory he felt an all too familiar tightness growing in his stomach and a tent forming in his pants. He froze, unsure of what to do. He'd pleasured himself before, but it was never to the thought of someone, let alone his best friend. He had usually woken up with morning wood or was going through puberty where unwanted erections were common. 

This however, was completely different. 

He'd gotten hard at the thought of Gon

Killua sucked in a breath, the ache in his stomach getting unbearable. 

He pulled down his pants and stroked himself unashamedly to the thought of Gon's warm breath against his skin. His flushed cheeks. His tan, naked body. 

I wonder if his voice would quiver. Killua shivered at the thought of Gon's shaky moans. 

He thought about the boy on top of him, underneath him, pushed up against a wall, his legs wrapped around his waist. 

Killua let out a breathy grunt, the warm substance dripping down onto his hand. He laid there for a few moments before getting up to clean himself off. Once he'd finished, his phone almost immediately went off. 

Curious as to who could be messaging him at this hour, Killua opened his phone and saw the message from Gon. 

Green Bean💚: Aunt Mito's leaving for 2 weeks can you come over? 

Killua bit his bottom lip at the idea of spending the night with Gon. He was nervous but then again, he could never deny the boy. 

Killua💙: I'm not your babysitter, grow up 

As soon as Killua sent the text he grabbed an umbrella and made his way out of the Inn when he received more messages. 

Green Bean💚: But Killuaaaaaaaaaaa

Green Bean💚: Im scared :c

Green Bean💚: Omg I think I heard something tapping on my window