Like A Tiger To Prey

The next day Killua was on edge as he half-dragged Gon through the halls by his wrist. Gon was silent and followed happily, too absorbed in the feeling of Killua holding his hand to bother wondering where they were going. 

Killua had grabbed his hand as soon as they left his house and hadn't let go since. Gon didn't bother asking why or bringing it up. It was unusual for Killua to be the one to initiate contact but he didn't dwell on it, since their relationship had taken a new unspoken level since last night. The hazy memories still brought a goofy smile to his face a warmth in his chest that couldn't be extinguished. 

Every time Killua touched him, Gon felt alive with the memory of their kiss.

Killua stopped and Gon bumped into his back, looking up to be met with a wall of white hair. He peeked around Killua's shoulder to see they stopped in front of the classroom though it was mostly empty. They were the earliest they've ever been. 

"Why are we so early?" Gon voiced his curiosity. 

"Because I- uh I have something to take care of." Killua explained. Gon quirked a brow at him but shrugged and started walking to towards the open door of the classroom. He stopped when he was pulled back by Killua's immovable grip on his hand. 

Gon turned around and raised a questioning brow. 

"Bathroom." Killua said with a smile, hesitantly breaking their contact. 

"Wait." Gon said before Killua had the chance to turn around. 

"Yes?" Killua questioned, ignoring how soft and gentle his own voice sounded when he spoke to the boy. 

"Kisses." Gon commanded with his lips formed into a pout. Killua's chest fluttered and he spared no time pulling Gon in by the waist and connecting his lips against the boy's. 

Gon moaned into the kiss, gripping his fingers tightly into Killua's shirt. He pressed back and before he knew it, the kiss was over shorter than he would've liked and Killua was pulling away with a smile and pink-tinted cheeks. 

"I'll be right back." 

As much as he hated leaving Gon's side, he had to do this. He walked away with a bounce in his step and a smirk on his lips that wouldn't go away, no matter how many times he bit at his lips. 

Gon watched as Killua's figure faded away behind a wall and into the hallway that was nearly empty if not for the few people that were walking along them and beginning to file into their classrooms. 

Killua speed walked down the halls, his footsteps were quiet, undetected. He had his years of assassin training to thank for that. He skidded to a halt when he saw a flash of bright blonde, curly hair in the hallway he had just passed. 

He returned around the corner and was met with the one person he was sure he hated more than Illumi. 

She was carrying a few books in her arms and looked up when she felt eyes on her. Her expression lit up and her eyes widened. 

"Killua." She said warmly, her mouth curving into a small smile. 

How dare she, he thought. 

He stalked closer to her, like a tiger to its prey. It was a game of cat and mouse as she stepped back until she was flush against a wall with a stern Killua staring down at her head. His blue eyes were a darker color than they usually were, void of all light and emotion. His lips were formed into a thin line. 

"Um.. Killua?" She asked, looking up at him through her long lashes with pink colored cheeks. 

"Stay away from Gon." He deadpanned. It almost sounded like an order from an authoritative figure, it left no room for questioning.