The End Of The Beginning

Killua walked into Gon's room to see the most horrifying sight before him.

Leorio was seated at a chair in the middle of the room with Kurapika bent over beside him on one knee.

The blonde was poking a long stick into Leorio's ear.

"Hold still damnit." Kurapika scolded and Leorio whined out.

Killua's eyes widened as he saw the stick retracting from Leorio's ear, and along with it, a decently sized piece of yellow-brown wax.

"There. You should be able to hear Jesus coming now." Kurapika said with a smug grin.

"You guys are disgusting." Killua remarked with wide eyes and a scrunched up nose.

The blonde, having just now noticed Killua's presence, turned his attention to him and greeted him with a small smile.

"It's called love." Kurapika said simply.

Leorio nodded his head in agreement while picking at his ear. Kurapika smacked at his hand.

"Yeah well, love is disgusting." Killua huffed with his arms crossed.

He turned his head at the sound of Gon's approaching footsteps that he had memorized by heart.

"Killua!" Gon said excitedly as he poked his head through the open door to his room.

Killua couldn't stifle the smile that stretched across his face at the sight of his lover.

"You were saying." He heard Kurapika retort but he ignored him, rolling his eyes and embracing Gon in a quick, passionate kiss.

When they broke away they stared into their reflections in each other's bright eyes, their breaths mixing together.

"Ew. Go back to being oblivious idiots." Kurapika said from the middle of the room, pretending to gag at the sight of them.

Killua glared at the blonde, stuck out his tongue and pulled the giggling Gon into his side.

"Killua." Gon said urgently.

Killua quirked his brow up in response.

Gon raised a small card up in his hand with an excited smile. It took a moment for Killua to register the object in Gon's fingers as his Driver's Liscense.

He gasped and snatched it out of the boy's hands, checking it over to make sure it was real before rushing out the door with Gon following closely behind.

They heard Kurapika and Leorio calling out to them as they left but they ignored them, making their way to the front door and swinging it open in impatience.

"We can finally drive this!" Killua gestured to the green and black convertible he'd bought and had custom decorated for him and Gon.

The rims of the tires were a bright, matte gold and the interior was completely covered in smooth, black leather.

Gon cheered excitedly next to him and both boys spared no time at all in hopping into the vehicle.

Killua hesitantly turned the key in the ignition and stared in awe as the vehicle purred to life like a wild beast.

"It's perfect." He muttered under his breath and Gon silently agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they drove, Killua kept a firm hand on Gon's thigh, occassionally tightening his grip on the soft skin, earning a giggle from Gon.

They stared outside at the swirling colors of nature as they drove by, each transfixed in their own thoughts.