THE MEET UP

As i was driving to Makayla's school, I got a message from Cane. He and the others were meeting up for a coffee. I definitely wanted to go to let them know about my plan. I finally arrived at Makayla's school.

"See you later sweetie."

"Bye Dad." I watch her disappear around the corner. I just hope whats happening at my school is not happening anywhere else. I worry about her. I worry about both of them. I drive away and I head into town. When i finally arrive at The Coffee Palace. I see that everyone's already there. I get out of my car and head in to meet my friends.

"Hey Jacob, Hazelnut Mocha, like usual." Wane said.

"Oooh, you know me so well."

"So hows everyone been?" Tommy asked.

"I've been working at Tiger Bay Highschool as a Math teacher for a while and I just got engaged."

"Oh, good for you Reece." Cane said.

"What about you Jacob, how's the family?"

"Yeah Zoe and Makayla are good. Zoe says hi. Im actually going to be heading to a job interview after this." I told them

"Oh cool, whats the job?" Tommy asked.

"I'm going to apply for a position at Bentley State College." Everyone stayed silent. I think they were all shocked that i was going back to that place.

"Why are you going back? Are you crazy? Do you not notice we are missing someone?" Cane asked.

"I KNOW! I know, it's just, I can't sit on the sidelines anymore. I have to do something." I said.

"Well, if you are gonna do this, you don't have to do it alone. We'll help you, right guys?"

"YEAH!" They all shouted.

"Ok, I'm gonna head there now and do the interview, I'll let you know what happens."