THE INTERVIEW

As I drive along the highway, I start getting more and more nervous. What if they recognise me. What if they hurt my family. No, I need to do this. I finally arrive at the school. I grab my stuff and head towards the gate. It opens by itself. I head inside and find the administration office. Yep same old, same old. When I open the door, I get blasted by a gust of cool air. Why is it so cold in here?

"Hello, i am here for an interview. For the new staff position." I tell the receptionist.

"Yep just through there. Go right then left and then its the first door on your right."

"Ok, thanks."

I walk towards an office door when i suddenly hear something to my right. It's Felix. He's still in that red shirt. It looks worn-out.

"Hey, little man, you must be the newbie"

"Um yeah, i am just heading to Trevor's office now."

"Well good luck." He winks at me. When i was in school he was the luckiest guy i knew. I'm pretty sure he won the lottery a couple times, so i dont know why he's still in the same clothes he would wear when i was here. I continue on and feel like I'm being watched. I knock on the door.

"Come in!" He yells.

I enter and there he is. Trevor Manning. The school principal.

"I'm here for the interview."

"Ahh yes, of course, please sit down. What's your name?"

Oh no I should have thought of that. I look around the room and my eyes stumble on a Galaxy Fight poster.

"Lucas, my name is Lucas."

"Like Lucas Stargazer, from Galaxy Fight?"

"Yeah my dad was a very big Galaxy Fight fan."

"So you want to be apart of the staff here at Bentley State College." Trevor asked

"Yes definitely but i would like to work in here, I'm not really good with kids."

"Oh that's fine. We can get that happening. Just give me your resume and we can get it going."

"Oh um I don't have it with me. I can get it to you tomorrow."

"Ok that's fine. Well we'll see you tomorrow."

"Yep see ya."