BACK TO THE PRESENT

I have now been at the school for two and a half weeks. I have built a great rapport with the teachers and faculty. I also noticed the main 8 had those weird crystal eyes on them. In different forms. On ties, watches, bracelets, etc. Now that I have gained their trust a bit I started to look around when everyone was at lunch. I also made a board behind a projector screen to log and document my findings. I head over to Trevor's office first. He is the one I most suspect of hiding something. I fiddle around in some of his papers on the desk until I see a grey device of some sort. It's has a giant red and green button. There's a screen on top with a little scanner on the top. Is this like a digital stamp or something. I snap a photo and head back to my office. Just in time too. The lunchroom door opens and out steps Helen. Oh boy.

"Hey there Lucas. How has your week been?" She said.

"Um uh not to bad how about you?" I replied.

"Oh not too bad. You know I really wanted to show you something every since you arrived here."

"Oh? And what would that be?" I asked, curious.

"Take my hand. I'm gonna take you somewhere very special." I reluctantly grab her hand. She closes her eyes and tells me to do the same. I feel a wish of cool air and I open my eyes.