THE WORLD COLLAPSING

There in front of us is 7 other creatures with coloured glass on the ground. They were all the same. I step over the bodies and into the cold tunnel system.

"Jacob! Is that you?" I run back to Nikki's cell.
"Woah what happened to you? Where is everyone?"

"He killed Wane, my family, everyone else. It's just us 3 now." I look around in the tunnel. I hear a massive clang. I turn around and see Cane in Nikki's cell. I thought it was just him opening the door but the clanging continued. I noticed that in the cell on the other side of the tunnel. The walls closed in getting rid of the things inside. I turn around.

"Get out now!" I yell. It's too late. As they start running the wall slams closed. The roof and walls of the tunnel start collapsing. I have no time to process what just happened. I run towards the elevator. I frantically click the up button. It starts moving. I make it up just in time. The elevator cables snap and it falls back down. I go to the front of the building and find Wane's body. I pick him up and take him outside. The building starts to flash and it eventually turns into a giant spaceship. It lifts up and flys away.

"Stop right there." I turn and see a police officer with his taser pointed at me. I just realised. I am holding a dead body, have a bloody knife with my prints on it and blood all over me. This would look bad to anyone.
"What are you doing sir? Is that man dead?" The officer asked.

"Yes he was killed by the principal of this school. He was an alien or a creature in disguise." He's not going to believe that.

"That's a very good story, now drop the man and put your hands behind your head." Damn.

"Sir, I'm telling the truth. You have to believe me."

"If you're not going to come quietly, I will make you come quietly." Before he can do anything, I throw my bag at the officer and it knocks him out. I leave Wane on the ground and I run.