WHAT ARE THEY DOING THERE?!

Me and Cane duck behind a tree as the car turns off. The doors open and out hops Reece, Tommy and Wane.

"What the hell are they doing here. I told you not to tell them." I whisper to Cane. Cane shakes his head at me.

"I didn't." I suddenly realise, one of those three must be the traitor. They enter in the school. I look at Cane. He points to the guard now leaving for his hourly patrol. Nows the time. We run across the road and head into the school. I look around and don't see anyone. We go into the administration building and duck behind the counter to hide from the receptionist. We eventually make it around the corner.

"Stop right there." A voice calls out from behind us. We freeze in our tracks. I slowly turn around and standing there is Trevor Manning.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Lucas O'Callaghan. Or should I call you by your real name. Jacob O'Callie."

"Where are they? Where's Zoe? Where's my daughter? Tell me you devious snake!" I yell.

"Whoa calm down, I'm not the one who lied about their name, just so they can snoop around. Your family is alright. They will be erased like all the others and then they'll be even better."

"What the hell does that mean?" Cane asked angrily.

"More importantly, how did you know that we were coming and that I wasn't who I said I was?" I asked. Trevor chuckles to himself.

"You see, you're not the only one who had a spy on the inside. You can come out now." Out from behind Trevor comes Terry Peters and Felix Bennet. They are holding Tommy and Reece by the arms. And finally comes Wane.
"You see, I saw Wane driving past the school the other day. So I stopped him in his tracks and brought him inside. You've already seen what Helen's eye can do but you haven't seen what mine can do have you? Observe." He turns to Reece and Tommy. A green spiral comes out of his eye, seemingly hypnotising them both. After a while, they were both acting like the other kids in the tunnel.

"I have the Power of Mind Control." He laughs.