EVIDENCE FOUND

"Wow, you found all this from one day?" Tommy asked, surprised.

"Yup, it's amazing what you'll find when no ones around, but that's not all. After I took this one." I point to the picture of the scanning device. "I was heading back to my office when the lunchroom door opened and out came Tempest. She said she wanted to show me something and told me to grab on. I grabbed her hand and closed my eyes. I felt a whoosh of air and suddenly we were at the top of Mount Everest. That's not the only weird thing. I could breathe normally..."

"Wait, wait, wait. You went to the top of Mount Everest with another girl from work?" Zoe asked.

"No it's not like that just let me finish the story. Anyway, I asked her how we got there and she told me that the purple eye on her earrings is a way to give her powers. She's able to teleport anywhere at anytime. She went in to kiss me as the sun was rising..."

As I said that my eyes glance over at Zoe, she doesn't look happy. "I stopped her and told her I was married and that I had a daughter." Zoe let's out a sigh of relief and keeps listening to my story.

"She then brought us back and I remained in my office for the rest of the day. When it was time to go home I noticed that Trevor's office was empty. I had a bug and placed it under his desk to listen to anything he said. When I got home I listened for a while and there was a knock on the door. Tempest entered. She said that Trevor had asked to see her. He asked why she had used her powers during school hours and in front of me. She said that she just wanted to show me something. He then said that they shouldn't be used for personal reasons and took her eye away. He then told her to check on the KIDS and see if she could get anything out of NIKKI. He thought that because she hung out with us, she would know where we are. They are looking for us." I was out of breath after talking for so long but I needed to get it out so that they could help me come up with a plan. Everyone stayed silent.