THE SCARIEST THING

"So they do have the kids from year 11 and they have Nikki but the scariest things is, those eyes have powers that we don't even know about. All we know is Tempest's one. She can teleport." Cane said.

"Yeah but can she teleport things from a distance? Like you know how Jacob had to hold her hand when she did it? Is that a limitation to her power or is it just another thing we don't know?" Reece asked.

"I really don't know. The other's might be even more powerful. Who knows what's going on there. We have to figure out whether we are going to face them now or gather some more information. Raise your hands if you think we should get more information first." Zoe, Ron, Reece and Tommy raised their hands. "If we should move in?" Cane and Wane raise their hands. "Well that settles that. I'll keep going back every week and keep finding out more information. After a week or so I'll let you guys know." I say.

"You know what's really bugging me? How did we manage to escape their grasp. Every single person who we went to school with disappeared after year 12. Except us, why us?" Tommy questioned. We all stayed silent. We suddenly had an idea. The year 12 formal. Something had forced us not to go that night, personal matters, sickness, etc. We were here for a reason. The formal must have been the point where everyone disappeared. I wonder what happened that night.