MEET THE CREW

Trevor heads back to the ship and gives the rest of his crew human forms. "Everyone grab the eyes out of storage. They'll help give you your powers in these limiting bodies."

The first one was Fel'ik. He grabbed his red eye and changed it to look like a poker chip. His eye grants him the power of luck. "Fel'ik, your new human name is Felix Bennet."

Next was He'l'i. She grabbed her eye and made them earrings. Her eye grants her the ability of teleportation. "He'l'i, your new name is Helen Tempest."

After that was, Tèr'i. He turned his into a ring. His eye grants him the power of speed. "Tèr'i, your name is Terry Lance.

Next is, Saa'm. He turned his eye into a sport watch. His eye grants him the power of Telepathy. He can move anything with his mind. "Saa'm, you are now Samuel Peters."

Now onto El'a. She turned here eye into a bow for her shirt. Her eye grants her the ability of shape shifting. "El'a your new name is Elaine Delaney."

Next, Ti'fy. She turned her eye into a hair tie. Her eye grants her the ability of invisibility. "Ti'fy, your name will be Tiffany Reeves."

Trevor turns to his wife. She's turned her's into a bracelet. Her eye gives her the power of Duplication. "Ve'ki, your name will now be Vicki Ladier." Finally Trevor turned his into a tie. His eye gives the power of mind control. They got the ship up next running. They flew above the office that the principal had been sitting in. The ship scanned it. It then turned into the building. They replaced the old one with the ship. The school was now under new management.