one

Bad Guy

Long curly hair wrapped around my finger tips as my back gets pressed harder against sister June's classroom desk with the most notorious immature delinquent's tongue tangled with mine.

That's one way to start my Monday morning.

In one swift movement my heels leave the ground as the rebel bad boy throws my body on the desk, his waist between my thighs as he subtly grinds his core against mine.

"Harry" I whimper against his lips.

His palms groping my chest over my school uniform while his lips reattach themselves to my neck.

He lays hot open mouth kisses to my arch and slips his hands under my skirt to grip my bare hips. Starting to nip and slightly suck on my skin, my eyes shoot open and I quickly shove him off of me.

"You know you can't mark me." I remind him of the conversation we seem to have every other day.

"Why? It's not like your pussy ass boyfriend would notice, he doesn't even try to feel you up."

Rolling my eyes I hop off the desk and smooth out my uniform before starting to fix my hair.

"He wants to wait for it to be special, is there something wrong with that?" I raise my brow in his direction causing him to scoff at my reply.

His hands grip my waist as he forcefully collides our chests together and holds me firmly in his embrace.

"You've been dating for three years and he hasn't even slipped you his tongue." His condescending voice is accompanied by his fingers twirling a strand of my hair.

I smack his hand away before pushing my arms against his chest, willing him off of me.

"I can't believe I told you that." I mumble while rushing to grab my school bag, seeing that it's a minute till eight and homeroom starts ten after.

Strutting over to the door, I peek throw the small window to see the hallways starting to fill. "Shit." I cuss under my breath, knowing we stayed in here later than we normally do.

Harry presses his pelvis against my ass while he towers over me to see what I'm looking at.

"Babe no one is going to notice if we don't leave together." His voice coos as his hands start to massage my shoulders, effectively calming down my anxiety.

"I'll go first." My words soft as I turn around and pull myself up on my toes, planting a quick kiss to his lips that he deepens while grabbing at my ass.

I finally manage to pull away from him and his wandering hands. Slipping out into the hallway and masking myself in the large crowd, I spot my locker before putting in my combo to open it. Starring into my mirror I quickly reapply my lipgloss that got rubbed off during my extracurricular activities.

A large hands comes into view pulling my head in his direction so my boyfriend can place an innocent kiss to my check.

"Good morning H." He smiles, shutting my locker and leaning me up against it with his hands on either side of my head.

I smile back to him as I run my hands down his blue football jersey.

"Morning."

He quickly grabs my wrists and subtly brings them away from his stomach, lacing my fingers with his.

"You're coming to my game tonight, right?" He asks even though he knows the answer.

Sometimes it's like we have nothing else to say so we talk about the same things over and over again.