twentysix

take me to church

Monday

"Do you want me to go flip off a nun so I'll have detention with you?"

I hope Harry's joking but honestly, right now standing outside the health room door, it's a little temping.

Standing on my toes and grabbing ahold of his lapel, I pull my bad boy into me and lace my lips with his.

The kiss is hot, wet, sloppy, and completely mind blowing. I can't ever seem to get enough. Neither can he because next thing I know he's grabbing a handful of my ass and making sure to press his pelvis against my stomach.

"Skip." He pleads as I move my lips down to his neck, pushing him up against the hallway wall and thanking the Lord all the students have been let out.

I honestly can't explain my sudden need for Harry in this moment, but damn do I want him to fuck me.

"I don't want to make things worse." I say in truth as I continue to pepper kisses down to his collarbone.

The last thing I need is to make Father John more angry, who knows what the son of a bitch will do. Not to mention Emma put her neck on the line for me so I can't stand her up, I'd never forgive myself.

"Peach," Harry groaning is just turning me on more and it's killing me not giving into him.

Maybe that's what I need to feel better, I need to feel him because let's be real his dick is one hell of a distraction.

"Let me text Emma." My words muffled against his chest as I suck a nice hickey right between his swallow tattoos.

The mention of her name causes a displeased scoff to come out of his throat. Little does he know the things she's done for me even though I've treated her like shit before now.

"It'll be a second." I promise pulling away from him only to have my baby take a firmer grip of my waist and hold me tight against his body.

I can't help but smile up at him, loving that he's as needy for my affection as I am for his.

To Emma:
{don't go to detention I'm working something out.}

"Satisfied now?" Harry quirks a brows leaning down to peek my lip like he's obsessed with the gloss on them.

"I won't be satisfied until you've fucked me in your car." I tease knowing it drives him absolutely mad.

"You're killing me." His voice strained as he loudly slaps my ass, causing a yelp to escape my lips that he quickly covers with his own.

Our tongues tangle and our hands become more desperate just as my text tone sounds through the hot air around us.

"I swear," His words drag as he clenches me tighter to him and I have to bend my arm like it's not supposed to bend in order to reach my skirt pocket.

"You'll be okay baby." I coo leaving another kiss under his jaw before seeing what Em replied.

Emma
{we can't skip}
{we're in enough trouble as is and my parents are going to kill me}

To Emma:
{I'll get you an exemption}

"Hey baby," Looking up from my phone into the beautiful jade eyes I've come to love. "Think you could sneak into the main office for me?"

His smirk stretches across his face as he gives my ass one last squeeze.

"Anything to fuck you baby."

Tuesday

"Do you want to talk about it?"

My cheeks heat as Harry leans a shoulder against my locker, keeping me from opening it and effectively ruining my strategy of avoiding him.