two

Lemon

Driving through the school parking lot it's impossible to find a spot.

Monte, Leah, Emma, and I are all crammed in my tiny blue Volkswagen egos while hundreds of students crowd the entrance trying to get into the game.

We step out and I readjust my white turtleneck that's under one of my boyfriends practice jerseys. My hair pulled back in a high ponytail, leggings keeping me warm and white nikes on my feet.

Monte and I link arms as we walk towards the ticket booths, seeing that a British rebel is holding up the line.

I roll my eyes seeing him flirting with the freshman but I know he's only doing it so he can get into the stadium for free.

I hate to admit it but I do find myself irritated that he's flirting with another girl, even though I have no room to talk. He just never seems interested in anyone else but I'm foolish to assume that he only acts charming around me.

"What a fucking burnout." Monte spits, causing his eyes to land on us.

He smirks at her while grabbing the cigarette that was tucked above his ear, placing the filter between his lips and flicking his lighter on to catch a spark.

Monte scoffs while he takes a drag, he doesn't stand down from her stare in fact he's finding it amusing that she's acting the way she is.

Once the smoke leaves his lungs he responds to my best friend.

"You have such a glow about you today Monte, but tell me how's the morning sickness going?"

My jaw drops as tears start to well in Montes eyes. Everyone standing around us is in shock that such a thing came out of his mouth especially because we don't even know if she's pregnant. When I say we I mean Monte and I, she hasn't told anyone else of her scare and the pregnancy test we're planning on buying tomorrow to give her one last night of teenage adolescence.

The girl at the ticket booth starts to ask Harry about it like she's close to him or some shit but he simply snaps at her to mind her business.

Monte quickly runs off back towards the high school while Leah and Emma chase after her and I glare at Harry.

He is such an asshole and I can't believe he just did that.

He gives me sheepish smile and a simple shrug like it's some kind of joke. I can't even look at him as I turn around and start to follow the path Monte took. My arms are crossed and I'm so beyond pissed, everyone makes sure to get out of my way like I'm on some kind of war path.

Once I'm far enough away from the nosy freshman and gossiping sophomores, I turn on my heels knowing he's behind me and angrily push against Harry's chest causing him to stumble back.

"What the fuck!" I yell at him feeling my cheeks heat up with rage. "You said you weren't going to tell anyone!"

He grabs ahold of my forearms when I try to hit him again. He leans down so he's face to face with me inside of chest to face.

In a hushed voice, most likely not to draw attention his comes up with a pathetic excuse. "I didn't tell anyone, I asked her a question."

I stare at him in disbelief and rip my arms out of his embrace. My face in a frown as I'm on the verge of crying just thinking about how he broke my trust and hurt my friend.

"It wasn't just a question and you know it. You did something horrible and you don't even care."

His face falls once he fully takes in my soft voice and glistening eyes. I don't even give him the chance to speak as I continue.