sixteen

fuck you

"What do you mean you're pregnant?"

Why am I here for this conversation right now? I don't fucking know and I don't fucking want to be.

Monte asked because she was nervous to tell her boyfriend and I felt like I owed it to God to try to be a good friend for her because of my recent activities.

Everything balances out, right?

Being a shoulder to cry on will surely make up for burying an overdosed teenager in the middle of the woods. Even I don't believe that shit. I'm pretty sure that sealed my deal on going to Hell so I guess I'm just trying to get some good points so maybe the Devil will take it easy on me.

Now I don't know exactly how God feels on teenage pregnancy but I'm sure he only wants what's best for the kid and parents involved.

Who am I kidding, I'm so fucked.

"I-I missed my p-period, so I took a t-test." Monte stutters currently shaking in fear and it makes me question, why is she so afraid?

I know telling your high school boyfriend that you're both going to be parents isn't ideal and can be somewhat scary, but she looks petrified.

Liam grips at the roots of his hair and starts pacing around Sister June's classroom.

It took me ten minutes of making out in the janitors closet with Harry for him to agree to let me use his copied key for the lock. Listen, I don't know how he got a key to begin with and then why he made a copy of it at Lowe's, but I don't want to know so ima leave it at that.

Liams head is bowed down in denial and Monte is gripping my hand so hard I think I might lose circulation. I can't imagine what's going on in their heads but all I know is by the string of curse words coming out of Liams mouth, it's not good.

"So it was a positive?" He questions under his breath.

"Yes." Montes words barely audible.

Both Monte and I jump into each other's arms as Liam slams his hand down onto the wooden desk, causing the pencil cup to knock over and spill.

"Is it even mine?!" Liam spits, turning fully to face us standing by the door.

The look on Monte's face gives away how hurt she is that he would even ask that. For as long as I've known her she's always been so honest and trusting, it's clear that she trusted Liam when it came to sex and that she wouldn't just give it away to anyone.

I don't want to say anything because it's really not my business but I hate how he's speaking to her.

"Yes." She whispers as the tears start to gather in her eyes.

Liam laughs in disbelief, slowly shaking his head while walking towards the door, over this conversation.

"Liam!" Monte cries just before his hand grabs the door handle.

"No!" He spits back. "I don't believe you. You've probably been fucking every guy at this school. It's not mine so stop trying to get me to father your bastard. Maybe if you kept your filthy legs shut this wouldn't have happened to you. You're just a whore."

That's it, I can't take this.

"Liam that's bullshit and you know it!" I scream at him, coming to my wits end.

"Fucking spare me!" He spits starting to pace up to me. "You don't know shit, your this annoying little princess that doesn't care about shit besides herself. So how about you do all of us a favor and get fucked just so you can get your head out of your own ass!"