thirtythree

jaded

I woke up to the birds chirping and the dawn sun draped over our intertwined naked bodies.

Morning mist floats outside the four sheeted walls that enclose us, making the air damp and refreshing if it wasn't so cold. My handsome lover is still out cold yet he has me caged in his arms as I lay on his chest. His grip is almost suffocating if I didn't love it so much.

It's blissful. Like one of those cliche romantic movies that make you want to gag from all the lovely dovey bullshit.

He's so beautiful. Watching him like a creep, I love how in this moment I can stare at him uninterrupted. Looking up from his chest, I see his almost there double chin and now that I'm focused I can see his nose hair. That's hot.

It doesn't matter what angle I'm looking at, he's my baby whom I love. And who loves me. I can't believe he said it. Four words that seemed to slip so effortlessly from his lips but has changed everything between us.

I'm ready to be with him.

Today at school I'm going to tell Brae it's over. No more chickening out or making excuses. I don't care that Harry is a different social standing than me and that I'm gonna get shit for being with him. Fuck all of them bitches. It's me and him, that's all that ever matter or will ever matter.

When he showed up outside my window high out of his mind I got so scared. Not of him, but for him. He needs me and as selfish as it sounds I crave that. I like being needed. No one's ever needed me and I don't want to be one of those people that's like 'I can save everyone'. I think Jesus and God can save any and everyone but I don't want to have a God complex cause I'm not God. I'm flawed beyond belief. However, I do like helping Harry and being there for whatever he may need.

My finger tips drag along the scruff on his jaw, tracing up to his nose and cheekbones. The lines engraved from his smile by his eyes and mouth always enchant me. I love seeing every little freckle and indent in his skin. It truly takes my breath away.

Fluttering his lashes I'm blessed with the pool of green that's been so calming in all my dreams. He doesn't even seem phased from my starring.

In a morning haze I slink my leg around his hip and move to straddle him. His lids stay sleepy as he gazes up at me laying chest to chest on him. My blissful smile finds his in a gentle kiss. I've been staring at his face so long I just needed to plant my lips on that man. My hands lace in his hair before I pull back to stare into the eyes of my guy.

"Morning." My baby has such a husky sexy voice first thing when he wakes up. His smile drowsy and crooked as his eyes take in my face.

"Hi."

Fingertips trace up my shoulder blades as Harry tugs me closer to him in a hug. I can hear him breathe in my scent against the skin of my neck. His nose kisses my skin before his lips follow suit. Soft sweet kisses bring me to life as well as my vagina. The sun is barely up but in the back of my mind I know we have school today. I wonder if there's still time to fuck real quick? What time is it?

"What time is it?" Harry hums as he unwraps an arm from around my back and reaches over to his discarded pants.

"6:09" I can't help but puff air out of my nose like a lunatic expressing my disappointment.

"I don't want to leave here." I whisper. "I want to stay with you in our little bubble."

His palm skims over my spine as he hums in agreement. He's never been much of a talker first thing in the morning and trying to get him out of bed is a pain in the ass.