tweleve

Love Language

I don't know where my panties are.

Like actively don't know where my panties are.

Harry's face is buried in my chest while my leg is draped over his hip, making us into a human pretzel. His hand keeps pushing up my skirt so that all of Mother Nature can see my bare ass. I've been basking in our shaded heat soaking up every minute before I have to go back to the real world and face my demons.

I've never laid on my back longer than I have under these bleachers. I'm sure I have grass stains all over me, that's like the trade mark of a slut, so obviously my life is going well.

I'm running my fingers over his hair, not being able to comb through it because of the way it's tied up.

"Are you gonna visit me when I'm on restriction?" I wonder out loud, trying to wrap my head around the fact that I got suspended.

Me. Hope Delaney. Got suspended.

"I'll tuck you in every night baby." He hums into my chest.

I can't help my smile as I hug him tighter, loving the warmth that's radiating between us. His hand creeps back down to my ass giving it a squeeze and I can feel his smirk against my cleavage.

What a cheeky boy.

I hate how whenever I'm around Harry I turn into such a girly girl with my giggling and need to cuddle into him all the time.

Although cuddling with Harry always leads to him trying to fuck me, like right now he's laying sloppy kisses to my breasts, still groping my ass and trying to fully lay me on my back.

I have to push against him so that we don't scar anymore birds or squirrels. His insistence to keep his face as close to my boobs as possible is somehow flattering and funny if you ask me.

As soon as the little giggle leaves my lips Harry finally looks up at me and gives me his world famous smirk.

"What's so funny baby?" He teases resting his chin on my chest.

"You're just a horny boy aren't you?" I smirk back, loving the eye roll he gives me before his smirk turns to a smile.

"I might just have to fuck you again since I'm so horny." He hums shifting up my body to press his lips against mine

"We can't." I mumble against his mouth.

I mean I would love to have him fuck me all day if I wasn't so worried about students coming out to run the track for gym.

He pulls back pouting at me about to argue when I remind him of what's happened today.

"I have to go home and tell my mom what happened before the school calls and I'm in even deeper shit." I reason even though I'm terrified of confronting my mom.

The frown on his face let's me know how he's going to blame himself for what happened, but I said what I said because he can't get in trouble or the school will kick him out.

"I don't want you to leave me just yet." He says under his breath, not being able to keep eye contact he diverts his eyes to my chest and somehow that brings a smile to his face.

"I don't either but I have-" My words gets caught in my throat when he latches his lips to my cleavage and starts to suck.

He takes his time nipping and licking the now bruise before looking back at me with his dimples on display.

"Claimed." He takes one of his hands off my ass so he can palm my boob that he just marked.

Knowing we're never going to get anywhere unless I physically move, I sit up and he falls to his side groaning in rejection.