three

Shut Up

Halftime came and past, the score now only three points apart.

For the welcome back to school game we're playing against Pacific Grove, which for those of you that don't live in Monterey California you should know that Pacific Grove is probably the second most prestigious school in the county.

I don't know if I've mention this before, but I attend Trinity Christian high school. A school ran by nuns and a pervert principal that got fired by the public school system.

Now my views on religion aren't really a topic I'd like to get into simply because I wouldn't want to make anyone else feel uncomfortable for their beliefs. I'm just gonna say I do believe in God but when it comes to organized religion, it's a hit or miss for me.

Non of that matters though since that's not why we're all here.

Understanding the kind of school I attend does help explain a lot of what us students go through though on a daily basis. Like the school uniforms... if it was up to me I'd burn them, or our football team and the prayers they pray before each game, perhaps even how us girls get scolded for batting our eyelashes at the guys in our class.

That's relevant because just as the football team took a time out on the field, Emma taps me on the shoulder and asks if I'll go with her to the restrooms.

Now to understand Emma's outrage you have to understand Emma.

She's my friend and I love her, but if I had it my way I wouldn't be friends with her. She's like a secondary friend really, like I'm close to Leah because we're both on varsity for lacrosse and Leah's close to Emma because Emma is an attention leach.

The thing about Emma is that she's kinda and I mean most definitely in your face ninety five percent of the time. Everything she's thinking she says to the point where you want to just duck tape her mouth.

She also grew up in an extremely religious household and thinks that everything is black and white. Honestly it's none of my business what she believes but it is my business if she's trying to force her beliefs onto me. I also don't like how she uses God to shame people when my God that I have a relationship with loves me for me and understands what I'm going through.

Now with that said, I am a total fuck up so I'm sure he's not too pleased with some of the decisions I make like I don't know, cheating on my boyfriend with a drug dealer. But I know that he isn't judging me and still loves me even if I don't make the smartest choices.

Now in Emma's mind, you stray a little bit and she thinks you're going to hell.

Maybe I am going to hell, who knows?

Walking behind the fenced in bleachers, Emma stops all of the sudden. Obviously confused since she said she wanted to use the restroom, I turn around to question her, only for her to beat me to the chase.

"You never told me that Montes pregnant."

Not really knowing what to say I simply shrug, I mean it's not my secret to tell and it's not like she's my person.

Harry's not your person either.

I have to remind myself not to rely on him so much, he's the reason for this whole mess.