Chapter 1

~Edited: 14.08.21~

~Edited(Again): 25.09.2021~

Hello fellow readers

I usually give a short explanation before the first chapter but most of it you will find out in the story.

So I have recently 2 other storys so i don't know how often i can update, so please don't hate me if i haven't updated for a longer period.

That was all i wanted to say I guess.

Wait: There can be a lot of cursing, abuse etz. I will put a trigger warning infront of the abuse and stuff.

That's all.

So here is the story!

Izukus POV

The coronavirus is recently spreading around the contry. Because of that we all have to go into homeschooling. I am really not very happy about it.

You wonder why?

After i turned out quirkless at the age of 4, my father left me and my mother, who than became very abusive.

When i then got my Quirk from All Might, my mother contacted my father and now he came home short before my start at UA. He had been training me at home since then. But the abuse from now 2 people never stopped.

Then there came my rescue. The UA Dorms.

 But now we have to move out.

I'm packing my stuff right now in my dorm. It's 10 p.m. I probably won't get any sleep tonight do to my insomnia. Thank you for that, 'mother'.

Why am I even calling my parents that anymore? They aren't much of any parents.

I only needed to pack a little. I never had much things do to known reasons.

I really don't wanna go back. The time without them helped me with my mental health. Yeah, I'm still cutting, but it got better. It was a lot worse for some time. And i am very scared any of the teachers will find out.

Let's just hope this end soon.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter.

I don't really wanna write that much right now. I have written a lot of other chapters today, but i will try and update tomorrow again.

Untill the next update

Stay safe

Your A/N