Chapter 11

Izuku POV

Wait 

...

WHAT?

He, my homeroom teacher Mr. Aizawa, wanted to adopt me ?!!!

Me! A stupid, useless, weak and pathetic brat!

He just stared at me blankly. He can't be honest.

"You are lying, aren't you?" i just said monoton. "No, i am not." he said. In is eyes i saw that he was honest. He wasn't lying. Then my dicision is clear.

Aizawa POV

"Where will i stay?" problem child asked. Yeah, that was what i really wanted to talk about. I hope he agrees.

"About that.." he looked scared. But why? "... I want to adopt you." 

He stayed silent. Is something wrong? What will he say? Will he agree? Please say something, problem child.

"You are lying, aren't you?" he said. What? Why would he think i would be lying. He stared at me. So i said "No, i am not." He looked in my eyes and looking for something. Anything. Then we looked down on his hands and after some time back up. 

He smiled.

"Yes, of cours."

Izuku POV

"Yes, of cours." i said smiling.

...

I smiled. It haven't happend in some time that i was smiling. A true smile. Not a fake one. Aizawa smiled aswell. Not his shiteating grin, a true and happy smile.

Wait, why was he happy to have me at his side for all days?

Before i could even ask something, i was tuckled in a hug by Aizawa. I let myself slipp into it. My head layed on his chest and i felt save. For the first time since a so long time i felt so save. I didn't wanted it to end so i snuggled deeper into his chest, not letting him slip away. I was to scared about what would happen, if i let go. Will it all just end in being a dream?

Aizawa put his hand on my back and held me close to himself. I didn't felt caged in as i would if somebody else would do something like that. I felt

...

sleepy.

So tired. I haven't felt so tired for some time but it was okay. Then my eyes closed.

Aizawa POV

As he said yes i felt so happy. I didn't feel so happy for a long time and i smiled. He did too. But it wasn't a fake one, but a true. I couldn't help but to tuckle him into a hug. He didn't resist. No, he buryed his face into my chest despreatly not wanting me to leave. So i put my ands around his body and pulled him closer to me.

After some point his breath started to become slower and stadier. I looked down on the green haired boy in my arms and smiled on the inside. He fell asleep. To be honest, i was really tired aswell. 

I carefully laid him down on his bed, yeah it was kinda his bed because every single time he was here he laid there. I lied next to him still having my arsm around him. He snuggled closer to me and i smiled down at him.

This kid makes me smile so much. But i was happy to call him mine now. My problem child. 

Then my head hit the pillow and i instandly fell asleep.

Mic POV

After i got the call from Nezu, explaining what happend to Izuku Midoriya and what my husband was doing right now, i made my way to UA. I was already expected. But not by my husband, no, it was Nezu. I parked the car and went to him.

"Where is Shota?" i immediatly asked. 

After he left in such a hurry, i was really on the edge untill i got the call.  But i still haven't heared anything of him.

"Calm down, Yamada. He is fine. He even is sleeping right now. But i need to show you something." Nezu said and gave a bunch of papers to me. Where the hell did he get them from? But okay. I took them and looked threw them.

That were

...

ADOPTION PAPERS?!

HE WAS ADOPTING PEOPLE WITHOUT TELLING ME?!

But who was he even adopting. It was Midoriya. Of course. After finding that out, i should have expected something like this. But still. I mean he always had a fable for that green haired boy.

"Where is he right now?" i asked and Nezu just motioned to follow him so i did. We were getting closer to Recovery Girls office. He isn't injured, is he?  But Nezu said he wasn't injured so, why are we walking to her office.

Short before her door, Nezu stopped and turned around to say "If you make any loud niose or even speak, i will kill you. We don't know how long Izuku hadn't sleep so if you wake him up, you are going to die."

I gulped and nodded. Nezu can be very scary sometime. Then he opend the door and went in. In the last bed was a green haired boy and a black haired male lying next to each other. They were non other then my husband and my potential new son. He asn't singed the paper so it could be that it wasn't even decided. 

I got my phone out and made a photo of them slleping amd sent it to Hitoshi.

We adopted him when he was 8. We always wanted him to have a sibling maybe even the same age. When we adopted Eri he had a sibling but she ia a lot younger so we wanted him to have someone similar to his age. So if we could adopt Izuku it would be perfect.

I silently set down next to the bad on the side of my husband and stroke his hair out of his face and gave him a kiss on his hair. I layed my head down next to his head. After all this stress i wanted to rest a little so i closed my eyes. 

And fell asleep aswell.

-----------------------------------

Hey!

Thanks for reading and i hope you liked it.

Till the next chapter.

Your A/N