Chapter 10

Izukus POV

I felt like flying back into my body after being out of it. What happend? I tried to remeber. The memories forst came back blurry and shadowy but fast became more focused and colored. 

Oh yeah. Aizawa showed up and safed me from my parents. Then i fell asleep after he patched me up. 

I had the feeling as i was getting slowly but surely back into my body and started to hear stuff again. First some things were cut out but i quickly managed to take it all in. 

"The papers are ready. He only has to sign them. But how is he doing?" a male voice said. I recogniced it as the voice of Aizawa quickly. "He is doing pretty good. He should wake up soon." A female voice said. I alredy knew the voice. I heared it some times already but it didn't get into my brain at first. I focused more and then recognized it as the voice of Recovery Girl.

 Was I in a hospital?

I shooted up out of fear or something and immediatley groaned in pain. Aizawa and Recovery  Girl turned around to me and rushed to my side. I wanted to lay back down but even moving hurted. Then i felt a hand on my back and chest. They gentelly pushed me down on the bed but keeping me from hitting it to hard with the hand on the back.

As i opend my eyes again, which i closed in pain, i saw Recovery Girl searching for something and Aizawa carefully stroking the back of my hands. I looked around the room. I was still scared to be in a hospital since

...

the incident.

Let's say it like that.

But i realized that it was the infarmery of UA. How did i got to UA? The last thing i can remeber is falling asleep in my room.  So I asked right away.

"How did i got to UA?" 

Aizawa looked up to me, it seemed a little shocked. Maybe i broke him out of his thoughts. But he recovered quickly and answered. "After you fell asleep i called Nezu to sent pro heros and he did. Together with Recovery Girl. She patched you up after giving you a sleeping medication so she wouldn't wake you up and your body could recover better. While that the pro heros took in your parents. They are already in jail for lifetime."

I just nodded. That was a lot of information for me to take in. If Recovery Girl would have patched me up she would have found aswell the cuts. I started to panik a little but hid it. But Aizawa still noticed. He took my hand and storked it again. "What's wrong probelm child?" "Nothing" i quickly said. To quickly. 

"I know there's something wrong so please, tell me. I wanna help." he said but with not the softe voice before. It was a little more strictness in it. I looked down on my hands. Why would HE want to help me NOW. I would have needed it a long time ago. Now it's to late. "It's really nothing." i said emphatically. "If it would be nothing, you wouldn't start trembling so much and panicking." he just said. 

"Do you... Do you found them?"

It kinda caught him off guard. But he just hid it and took my arm, rolling up my sleeve. The bandages on it weren't mine so they did. My look went back down on the blanket were my hands lied adn away from Aizawa. I didn't want him to see that there were tears in my eyes, threatening to fall. 

But then two fingers lifted up my chin and made me look at him. I tried to look away from his eyes but i just couldn't. He saw the tears in my eyes and opend his arms. "Come here, problem child." I crawled over to him in pain but i didn't care. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and i crawled into his arms and snuggeled up to him. He stroked my hair and drawed circles on my back with his other hand while i let the tears fall silently. I didn't sobbed or anything. After years of training to not make a sound while crying it was going pretty good and easly. 

"We will help you, problem child. We will help you to get through this. No one will judge you for what you have done." These words only made me cry more. They was the words i wanted to hear for a so long time but never did. Untill now.

After some time i just stopped my tears and sat up again. Aizawa let me. Then i proceded more of the information. My parents were in jail for lifetime. Howsoever Nezu managed to get my parents in jail that fast. But that meant aswell that i wouldn't have any parents anymore. That means i would be put into an orphanage or foster care and i know that both aren't the greatest things.

I had the desicion between being abused by my parents, living on the streets or being in an orphanage which many are very shadowy and some even abusif. The forster care was also often more like having a slave then a child. So i just stayed with my parents and accepted my faith.

But now? I don't wanna go to an orphanage. But if i live on the streets, UA will find out very easly. So what to do?

"Where will i stay?"

I actually didn't mean to ask that. The question just slipped out of my mouth because it was the only thing which was logic. But still i looked away from Aizawa again. I don't wanna see his face. He was probably made how i could ask such a stupid question and that it was obvious that i would be staying in an orphanage. 

"About that..."

Oh nooooo

"... I want to adopt you."

---------------------------------

Hey!

This was it with this chapter. I hope you like it. 

This story will end pretty soon i guess and i am really thankfull for all the support.

Then till the next chapter.

Your A/N