Chapter 17

Izuku POV

I took a deep breathe but then before i started i wrote to Nezu

Will this affect my grades? :I

N: Of cours not. This is only for entertaining purpuse.

Okay. Then let's start: I

I then started playing online chess with my principal. 

~Timeskip 1 hour later~

Checkmate: I

N: What?! How?! Nobody ever-

N: Kid, you are hella smart.

Thanks: I

N: I wanna meet you again. How about in about a week. I know you are setteling in with Aizawa right now so i don't wanna overwhelm you. But how about sunday at 1 p.m. in the parc near UA?

Sounds good to me. But how do you know about me being with Aizawa: I

N: Oh, Aizawa called me, after you passed out.

Oh, okay: I

Ahmmm :I

N: What's wrong?

I don't wanna be rude but :I

N: What's wrong, Midoriya?

Could we play well: I

N: Yeahhhhh

Could we play another game? I don't really fell like sleeping but i don't want to keep you up. So i am sorry. We don't have to: I

N: It's fine. We can play as much games as you want.

So we ended up playing 4 games. It was about 5 a.m. when we ended. I always outsmarted Nezu and made traps for him and he tapped into them. Then i went off my phone and stared out my window. I watched the sun rise. Normally i would make breakfast by now...

I could...

It is 6 a.m. If i am quiet, i won't wake up anybody so they could sleep as long as they want. I will just put it in a warm place. Yeah, i should do that.

So i went downstairs. I didn't make a sound to not wake the family up and then reached the kitchen. I looked into the cupboards and the fridge and found everything for what i wanted to do. 

Then i started with making a Cragel and a Pancake Casserole. After that was so far ready, the pancakes are in the oven and the cragel is baking aswell, I started with making french toast aswell as fried egg and scrambled eggs. At the same time i put some buns on a baking sheet and put them into the oven after taking the pancakes and cragel out.

When everything was finally ready it was about 7 a.m. I put everything on the dining table in the dining room as well as 4 times cutlery aswell as plates. I don't think i will eat anything. If i am aloud is the question. 

Just as i got back into the kitchen to start cleaning up i saw the blade from the knife in the corner of my eye. I took a deep breathe to forget it, but i couldn't.

TW Cutting

I grabbed the knive, went to the sink and started cutting my wrist. Over and over again. My blood dripped down my wrist. In the sink.

TW End

Then a hand pressed down the hand in which i was holding my hand. 

"Drop it." 

The voice. I knew who it belong to. I hung my head down but i couldn't open my hand. I couldn't drop the knife. I didn't want to. 

"Drop it!" The voice said with more emphasis. Tears were coming into my eyes. I slowly opend my fingers. The knife fell down but was catched by the person, who's voice was talking to me. I watched as he let it slid away from me over the counter. I wanted to go after it. My arm stretched out but the owner of the voice catched it before i reached it. 

I looked back down in the sink, which was covered in blood. I can't look in his eyes. I just can't. I can't stand to see him being so dissapointed. God, i am such a dissapointment.

"Please look at me." He said but i didn't. He took my chin and truned my head to him. I automatically truned my hole body around, but my hands still were holding onto the end of the counter. I klutched my hands so hard that my knuckeld started to get white. I looked into these dark eyes. Into this face in knew so good. I saw these dark hair and this look in his eyes. 

It wasn't pity or something like that. It was like he felt a little betrayed.

Nice, Izuku, now he fells betrayed. Can't you do anything right?!

Shut up.

No, you deserve to fell the pain. He should kick you out again or just treat you like you parents did.

I was scared to say the least. I somewho got out of the grip of Aizawa, hung my head low so he coudn't see the fear in my eyes. The tears started to roll down my cheeks. 

Then i felt Aizaw hugging me. But i just tensed up. I couldn't calm myself down again. My breathing started to getting faster and faster. 

Aizaw let go of me and kneeled down before me. He looked into my eyes somehow. I knew he saw my fear in them. He took my hands, even though they were completly rigid but he somehow managed to do that. He held them between his and massaged them. But i can't calm down.

 I am to scared. I don't wanna get hit like that again. I had the feeling as the words, which were craved on my back, started to sting again. More and more tears were flowing down my face. 

"I won't hurt you in any way, Izuku. I promise. Nobody here will." Aizawa said and hugged me again but he still was on my eye level. I calmed down a little. Was he lying? It wouldn't wonder me at all. So many people did by now but why does i have the felling that he isn't lying. 

" You really promise? You are not lying?" I asked. My breath was shaking and a little unstady but i managed to get it out. I was scared about his answere but i needed it.

"No, i am not. I promise you that. I am not lying and i am not going to hurt you."

With that i calmed down again and let myself fall into the arms of Aizawa.

-------------------------------

Hey!

Sorry for not updating earlier. 

I kinda lost motivation over all this time writing it so i hope you still like it.

Til the next chapter.

Your A/N