Chapter 13

Izukus POV

What? Why didn't she knew what Aizawa calls me and

WAS SHE SWEARING?!!!!!!

I bend down infront of Eri. "Eri, please tell me who tought you these words." I said. As the look on Aizawas face, he looked angry aswell and wanted answeres. "Well" Eri said "Mr. Bakugo kept saying them and then i did aswell. But he told me to not do it. When i asked why, he said that the words were only for older people and now i am about 1 month older and now i can say them." Eri smiled happily.

I was furios to say the least. "Eri, these words aren't for people as young as you. Even though you are a little older, these words are for grown ups like me and Bakugo. So please, don't say them okay?" I said and she nodded happily. I stood back up. Aizawa did the same and picked Eri up in the process. 

"But still: Who is problem child?" Eri asked and Aizawa chuckled. "That would be Izuku." he said and Eri gave him a confused look. "But why do you call him that?" "Because he always gets in trouble. No matter what it is, you can be sure he is involved." he answered. I made another fake smile to say Eri it's okay. I knew it wasn't an insult and i didn't take it like that. 

Aizawa sighed and said "But let's introduce you." I nodded and Eri nuzzeled her face into Aizawas chest while he carried her into waht looks like the living room. I stopped in the doorway, not sure if i should go inside. While being ther, i looked around.

A big TV stood at the wall to my right. A couch, going till the door where it make a turn into the room, was set infront of it. The wall infront of me had a door to the terrace and two large windows. At the wall to my left were bookshelves and films as well as a music system. The wall with the door was besides the part of the couch pretty empty. 

On the couch sat Shinso with his purple hair. A arm from Mic was laying around him. They were watching a show. I don't know what. I basically didn't know what was on the TV programm because i was never allowed to watch. 

Aizawa set down Eri beside the couch and placed a kiss on the cheak of Mic. Eri ran to Shinso and cuddled herself into his chest. I looked at them. They were a happy family. I couldn't help but smile. It was a fake one, yes, but i was still happy for them. Aizawas view ran through the room and got stuck at me. He went to me and stood next to me.

"Why are you standing here, looking like a lost kitten?" he asked. I just shrugged. I guess it was because i had the feeling that i didn't belong here but i couldn't tell him the, could i? So i just stayed silent. "Come on." he said, taking my hand and pulling me in the room. 

From the moment his hand came closer to me, every muscle in my body started to refuse to work. I was frocen in place, couldn't move and just was scared as fuck on the inside. I knew, that Aizawa noticed it but didn't comment. 

"Can i get your attention for a moment?" Aizawa asked and Mic and Eri turned their had to me. Eri smiled widly and the smile of Mic kinda resembled her's. Only Shinso kept looking at the TV and said "No"

"Hitoshi" Aizawa said with a kinda dangerous tone in his voice and Shinso turned around with a groan. But then was really surprised when his look met me. I looked down. It was really emberassing. "What is Midoriya doing here?" he asked. His voice does sounded kinda rude. Aizawa shighed, how many times does he that on one day???, and said "That's what i wanted to explain." Shinso set up staight and looked now really interested.

"After recent events" Aizawa started "I have decided to adopte Izuku."

I just looked down. I didn't want to see their faces. The first thing i noticed was Eri  who clinged to my leg. "So Mr. Deku is now part of my family?" she asked with a smile and Aizawa nodded his head, which just made her more happy. She insited that i pick her up, so i did. I carried her over to the couch and set her down next to Mic, who was sitting next to Shinso. He just said "Welcome to the family" and left it like that. Mic said "Don't worry, he gets more social the more he knows you" and I just nodded. Understandable.

Eri insisted in me watching TV with them. Aizawa sat between Eri and Mic and i on the other side of Eri. She crawled into my lap and fell asleep quickly. Mic and Aizawa were talking and because i didn't want to envide their privacy, i focused on the TV show but it still came back.

The voice

Where you so foolish to think, i wouldn't come back? I will stay with you forever, you useless brat. Just because your parents are gone, you aren't useless or pathetic or stupid anymore. You will always stay like that.

Please leave.

Oh hell no. Did you never think of it? You parents are in jail because of you. Because they couldn't stand you being useless, pathetic, weak, a bruden they are in prison.

It kept going like that. I hide the tears that were threatening to fall. But i couldn't take it. I need to get rid of this. 

So i carefully placed Eri on the couch in order to not wake her up and got up while asking Mic where the bathroom is. Aizawa was asleep. Mic told me that it was down the floor on the right side and i thanked him.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom and locked it. Here needs to be something. Anything. Just sharp. I found a nail scissors and sagged in a corner of the room. There i pulled up my sleve.

Yeah, just keep cutting. Because they won't help you. Nobody will. You are just to stupid, useless, pathetic and weak to deserve help. Why should you deserve that if you don't even deserve to live?

TW Cutting

I cut. Mutiple times. I was already surrounded by my own blood, but i kept going. The voice was long gone. But i still kept going.

TW End

Then i heared a knock.

-------------------------------------

Hey!

Sorry for the cliffhanger--- Sorry, not sorry, muhahahahaha

Whupps, sorry but that. Well anyways

I hope you enjoyed.

Till the next chapter

Your A/N