Chapter 19

Izuku POV

I opend the door, so he could come in, to not angry him even more. He walked in and i closed the door. After that i stood there, facing the door, not moving.

 That's how i was told to. I took short and sheaky breaths in and i was shivering. When will the first punch land on me or the first kick or something. Anything.

Then i was pulled back.

Aizawa POV

After Izuku opend the door for me, i walked in and he closed the door. I was standing near his bed thinking he would join me and it would be the most comfortable place here, when i turned around.

Izuku was still standing there, facing the door, not moving. Well, apart from him shivering. His breath was unsteady and i looked at him, slightly confused but he didn't seem to  notice it. It looks like he was awaiting something. Then it hit me.

Was he thinking, i was here to punish him for snapping at me? He had full rights to and i am not mad. I can understand. It was only a matter of time 'til something like that would happen, so i was kinda expecting it. But i would never hurt him in any way. Did he forget that i promised that to him? Or was he still thinking i was lying?

But what should i do. At least somehow reasure him that i am not going to hurt him. So i pulled him back and he landed on his bed.

Izuku POV

A hand was wrapped around my wrist. What was happening? What will he do to me? I flinched away from his grip but it wasn't really helping a lot. I landed on my matrace of my bed. Wait, no, it isn't mine. I don't deserve it.

Aizawa was standing above me. I was so scarred and all this terror came back into my mind. When my father would... Was he going to... 

No, i don't want this to happen ever again. I crawled away from him as good as i can. I sat up and the head end of the bed and angled my knees. I looked down, i didn't wanna see the anger in his eyes for disobeying. I looked at my hands, which were resting on my knees, when i suddenly felt and saw a hand on them.

NO

Aizawas POV

After Izuku landed on the bed he looked at me. His eyes widened scared and shortly after pure terror stood in them. What wsa he expecting me to do?

That when i realised in which position we were in. Was he thinking i would rape him? Oh my gosh. WHAT DID THIS BASTARTD DO TO HIM SO HE WOULD THINK SOMETHING LIKE THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO HIM? 

Izuku then crawled away backwards until his back hit the wall at the head end of the bed and he angled his knees, not looking at me anymore. His hands were on his knees. He started shacking even more. I needed to fix this.

So i took a deap breath and put my hand on his. He flinched so hard, i couldn't even think that it would be possible. He tryed to pull his hand away but i grabbed it. I knew it could make the hole situation even worse but i needed to try at least. 

So when i grabbed his hand, he looked up to me. I made eye contact with him. If possible, even more terror stood in them. I carefully, under his watch, took his other hand and held them between mine. He looked up to my eyes again. His eyes were a little calmer and they weren't filled with terror that much anymore.

"Izuku, I am not going to hurt you in any way. I just want to talk to you. I want to help you." i said with a soft voice.

Izukus POV

Aizawa grabbed my hand. Oh no please don't. I tried pulling it out his grip but without success. I looked at him. Even more of the memories came into my mind. Clearer, The terror rised. Quickly.

Then i saw his eyes. They weren't mad, they were i don't really now concerned. But i didn't know about who or what. At least not me.

Then i watched him carefully taking my other hand and placing them betwenn his. I calmed down a little. Even though i didn't know why he wasn't hurting me. After i looked back into his eyes, which were now softer than before, he said 

" Izuku, I am not going to hurt you in any way. I just want to talk to you. I want to help you."

What does he mean? Why wasn't he going to hurt me? Wasn't he...? His promise.. but i thought he lied. No one ever didn't wanna hurt me.

"Why?" i asked and at his a little confused look, i continued "Why aren't you going to hurt me? Everybody always did so why should you be diffrent?"

 "Because i care for you. Maybe even more than i ever did for someone before. You are amazing and wonderful and really smart and the most kindhearted and heroic person i have ever seen. I want to protect you because you deserv to be protected. You deserve everything in this world. And you don't have to care about what other people think of you. The only thing you have to care about is, what you really are. And i know, deep down in your heart, you know who you really are."

Aizawa looked me deep into the eyes. And i had the feeling he looked directly into my heart, away from all this sad stuff, in my so lonely, breaking heart, which only wants to be loved.

That's who i am. Someone who wants to be loved and not so alone anymore so despretly but everybody always failed me so i cutted my heart of so it would stop hurting so much. 

But i don't wanna be that anymore. I trust Aizawa. I trust him to not leave me, to maybe even love.

I opend my arms and leaned forward into the open arms of Aizawa and said

"Please, don't leave me. I just wanna be loved. I don't wanna be hurt anymore. I don't wanna feel like this anymore. Please, help me."

------------------------------------

Hey

So first: When tf did we hit 1,1 k reads? THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH

Anyways; As maybe some of you already noticed, i announced on my page that i will probably won't update dailey anymore, well i will try, but i can't promise.

I need to get myself into control first because i was feeling really bad lately.

So i am truly sorry if i won't update this book soon but pls don't be mad.

So: 'Til the next chapter

Your A/N